free dog - part 2

GBW

Well it looks like an OFC'er is getting a new fishing buddy. :thumbsup_anim: Tucker will be going to his new home later this week. I'm not going to name any names as to who the lucky person is but they can feel free to reply to this.

Please don't let this thread go all to :wallbash: like the other one did. I asked for the other one to be locked because of it.

Tucker1.jpg

Congrats on the the new home Tucker, BTW Tucker did you have a brother that played for the the leafs a few years ago? I see a resemblance... :rofl2:

Sorry I could not resist it`s been a slow morning!!! :D

The best part is, they are HAB's fans!!!! :w00t::rofl2:

Gonna have to do a name change...Lafleur,Lemaire,Gomez!!! :lol:

no, the current owner is a hab's fan. the new owner, I'm not sure.

Geoff, good on ya man for trying to help out

Thanks. I had a feeling all would be well in the end.

Jacks aren't for every one. Most people buy them thinking it will be a purse dog like a chiwawa. These dogs need constant attention and exercise. I know my jack bit a dog before only because mine had a hurt paw and didn't want it to be touched. Vice grip is a good term for it since I've had to pry a few rabbits out of his mouth. He is a sweetheart though just don't touch his hurt parts lol.

His sister on the other hand is a scaredy cat and a total bugger to him but he can kick her ass no problem, the guy is build like a tank. Glad to see this one got picked up. They are good around kids for the most part, it's mostly the kids fault if they get bit. Jacks love life I'd say more then any dog I've seen or had just gotta drain their energy or else crap happens. Wish I could run a car on Jack energy, would hardly run out of gas :)

no, the current owner is a hab's fan. the new owner, I'm not sure.

Well . . . . . it's been a few years since I have had a dog around, but I am very excited and look forward to his arrival.

Tracker and Tucker - has a nice ring to it!

Btw - he will be going from one Habs fan to another. I would have to think about it more if he was a leafs fan - don't know if I would be up to retraining him - those leafs fans are really stubborn!!

Sure hope he likes the water - he'll be on the boat most weekends from now till October - then at the ice hut most weekends.

Thanks again for your help GBW - much appreciated :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

I'll do an update post after I get him and he gets settled in.

Tracker (Don) :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim:

Congrats Don!

Dogs are such a treasure to have around. I'm glad the little guy has a new owner who hopefully has the patience and determination to give him what he needs.

Good luck with the adjustment period, and keep us posted on the progress he makes in his new home.