Bass Fishermen

Bob "jigger"Mann

Hi Every one

I am new to the OFC I was hoping to find new bass fishermmen and ask questions. Like this one.

I run a 18.6 foot Champion bass boat. When I through my two 36 inch drift sox it seem s like the bow still want turn and run forward out of the wind. Any suggestions. Hopefully I explained myself correct.

Thanks Bob Mann

JIGGER

welcome aboard jigger im not sure what you mean.... :huh: if you only have 1 drift sock you have to through it out on the middle of the boat if you want to drift sideways if you want to go with the wind put it out the back of the boat.if you put it out the front you will drift backwards with the bow into the wind,i think thats what you are asking.you can send me a PM.if you like.....chat soon

thanks guys. I new I was explaining it wrong. Yes I use two socks. Front and back. Great idea to move back sock to middle of boat or there abouts. I was wondering if different sizes would do anything. Just a thought. Thanks again. I think I may like it on this site. If your ever in windsor and want to walleye or bass fish feel free too get ahold of me.

jigger

Bob Mann

Turn your big motor into the wind(or direction you want the bow to go)....

If this still isnt enough, move the sock off the back cleat and put it mid way closer to the bow sock.....with motor turned too....

Or constant power on the bowmount.. tighten the tension..

Good luck

Edited by Harrison