Good Work Muskie Canada Folks

Awesome show good people, didnt miss out at mikes got some awesome lures, for those that have looked at the site - in person they are better you need some> why anyone wants rodeo lures now i dont know>they even spenta heap of time talking to my son and explaining everything.

Another great show and thanks to everyone involved.

I couldn't be happier for Mike; HandleBarz made a big splash at the show! Between a ton of baits donated to the prize table and nearly selling out his display, I think everyone went home with some!

StCatharines-20110409-00018.jpg

Thanks Everyone it was a great weekend for sure. It was very nice to meet up with so many friends from OFC here and to meet up with new ones. I wish I had more time to talk with everyone and felt that sometimes I was a little to short on time. I love talking as many know and even more when it has to do with fishing. The families that were there was great to see as alot of kids were getting lures for the up coming season I had the pleasure to talk with many future musky hunters and here there stories it was the best part for me.

In the picture that Brian took we were completing a order for a store up in Kenora this place is HUGE and has a massive selection of musky stuff enough that everyone can get in trouble in his store no matter who you are.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Figure-8-Baits/157166047643575

The pleasure was all mine for the fishing talk thanks again to everyone for supporting Handlebarz and especially Muskies Canada as with out the fishermen and women coming out to this event MCI could not put it on.

Cheers Mike

Oh yeah here is the booth at the end of the day it was nice to not pack everything to go home.

daea7a1d.jpg

Edited by Mike P.

Thanks Everyone it was a great weekend for sure. It was very nice to meet up with so many friends from OFC here and to meet up with new ones. I wish I had more time to talk with everyone and felt that sometimes I was a little to short on time. I love talking as many know and even more when it has to do with fishing. The families that were there was great to see as alot of kids were getting lures for the up coming season I had the pleasure to talk with many future musky hunters and here there stories it was the best part for me.

In the picture that Brian took we were completing a order for a store up in Kenora this place is HUGE and has a massive selection of musky stuff enough that everyone can get in trouble in his store no matter who you are.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Figure-8-Baits/157166047643575

The pleasure was all mine for the fishing talk thanks again to everyone for supporting Handlebarz and especially Muskies Canada as with out the fishermen and women coming out to this event MCI could not put it on.

Cheers Mike

Oh yeah here is the booth at the end of the day it was nice to not pack everything to go home.

daea7a1d.jpg

Mike, it was great meeting you again and also your wife.. I am very happy that things look like they are going great with your new hobby :tease::sarcasm::clapping: