Cheapest Steez in the GTA?

BabyHerc

The Steez is Daiwa's new top-O-the-line baitcasting reel. It is also the world's lightest. I haven't bought myself a high end piece of equipment in years, so this spring I'm gonna go nuts and get one. Ahhh, the beauty of being single... :P

Saving? Money?? Sorry Roger, I am unfamiliar with this word-combination. :D

Edited by BabyHerc

The steez rod is equally impressive and more expensive than the reel itself it weighs in at 4.0 ounces and is only available in japan and of course you can order one for $500 American "Baitcaster" the spinning rod is available at BPS for $449 American does the term "If i had a million dollars" come to your mind.

While at the Sportsman Show, the Daiwa rep, at LeBarons, showed me the Certate spinning reel. I'm like wow, sweeeet. Very smooth. Then he showed me the Steez. Holy crap, that is the lightest smoothest reel I have ever picked up. He told me some guy picked up 3 of em one day! :o If you are seriously looking at that reel, your best time woulda been during the no tax sale they had, Cuz theres a whole lotta tax on $500.

I have one of each combo and can't describe to you how incredible they feel! They feel so good that you almost don't want to get used to handling equipment that fine! The baitcasting outfit weighs 9oz., yes that's both the rod & the reel! I can't wait to throw a jig all day long with this combo :D my elbow going to be thanking me big time! ;)

Cheers,

Dave

Thats a crazy price.....the reel to me looks like a cheap reel...LOOKS I said. One day I will be able to afford something so nice, but for me not worth it cause were I fish I slip and fall and bang on rocks. That money needs to go to therapy...LOL

$500.00 bucks?????????? For that price, I can buy almost 10 of my present spinning reels, and they have lasted me over 10 years, with little maintenance, and only recently some new parts(4 bail springs, and a handle assembly), which cost me probably 60 bucks total.

Nope, ain't gonna buy one of those, no matter how smooth or light it is.