Leafs, Bruins, Phaneuf and some beer too!

danc

Read this last night from work and tried twice to reply with no luck.

Anyways Dan, I got this sense from the report that you felt humbled, slightly excited and quite happy to get this experience. It could haven't worked out better for a nicer fella, and Lord knows you could use that break from work. Enjoyed that very much bud. First and last pics are the best this time around. :thumbsup_anim:

And just a bit of advice to everyone. If you see a contest that interests you online or anywhere else, just enter it. You never know.

Got that right. :good:;)

I remember a post you did of a tour inside a Hydro-Electric plant on Nipigon River many years ago.

I thought that was the greatest then but this photo account is the best.

Congrats on everything and thanks for taking the time putting this together. :worthy::thumbsup_anim:

Nice pics Dan. Schenn's goal and Dion tucking his chin in and wearing a visor for a fight after his opponent took his helmet off. Funny how he wasn't interested in dropping the gloves when the Bruin's captain wanted to go. I guess he knew a visor wouldn't have helped him against the big man. Rematch and a beating coming to Dion on March 31st.

Thats just Awesome Dan glad to here it all worked out and I to would think this was alot better then hitting the ice with him. Any true blue leaf fan would die to get into that room for just a few min.

I still wish it was a M&G before the game so we could swamp you for your autograph that would have been great.

Nice pics Dan. Schenn's goal and Dion tucking his chin in and wearing a visor for a fight after his opponent took his helmet off. Funny how he wasn't interested in dropping the gloves when the Bruin's captain wanted to go. I guess he knew a visor wouldn't have helped him against the big man. Rematch and a beating coming to Dion on March 31st.

Are you kidding me??? Who in there right mind would fight Chara???? For Dion to fight Chara would be suicide.

Now if Muhammad Aulie fought Chara, that would be totally different.

Now that you mention it the visor has not been mentioned much, when PK does that he gets grilled for it big time!!!

I would think Horton will be looking for Dion next game.

Immediately following the game Don Cherry tore into Dion, in his post game rant, about the helmet and visor and about turning down the opposing captain but agreeing to fight a first liner. He showed Horton taking his helmet off and laying it down on the ice before approaching Dion. Dion reached up to his helmet and pulled it down to cover his face before the fight. Cherry was very dissappointed and he is the one who said Dion will be dealt with on the 31st.