Leafs Game..

jedimaster

lol, Lookinforwalleye, I thought of you when the fans at the ACC boo'd Chara whenever he touched the puck. Despite our oldschool rivalry, Leafs fans clearly have your back. I don't know why or how the bruins failed to show up tonight but this game is very fun to watch from a leaf perspective.

As soon as Leaf playoff hopes are lost, the next best Canadian team becomes my focus. Hopefully the first round matchup is Habs v Bruins that would be awesome.

lol, Lookinforwalleye, I thought of you when the fans at the ACC boo'd Chara whenever he touched the puck. Despite our oldschool rivalry, Leafs fans clearly have your back. I don't know why or how the bruins failed to show up tonight but this game is very fun to watch from a leaf perspective.

As soon as Leaf playoff hopes are lost, the next best Canadian team becomes my focus. Hopefully the first round matchup is Habs v Bruins that would be awesome.

All`s well, I made a packed with myself to not get to wound up about hockey threads anymore!!!

And yes a habs bruin series would be awesome,nothing better than beating bruins!!! :angry:

oh yessssssss ... What an greattttttt game for Dan to be at ... Dannny ol'Boy ... you realize that NOW you HAVE to go to ALLLL the rest of our games since you are our new good luck charm :)

Edited by camillj

I watch alot of hockey, come playoff time, any team could win, Bruins and Flyers don't look as good as their records indicate

Milan Lucic won't score 25-30 goals ever again

Thomas and Miller are good, but they can be beat

players that need a whoop'in- Souban, Ovechkin and of course, Kaleta

I watch alot of hockey, come playoff time, any team could win, Bruins and Flyers don't look as good as their records indicate

Milan Lucic won't score 25-30 goals ever again

Thomas and Miller are good, but they can be beat

players that need a whoop'in- Souban, Ovechkin and of course, Kaleta

Ya P.K. is even getting on my nerves, good young hockey player but his antics are bush!!!

I thought that was a Great game. If wilson had of not put giggy in net VS florida we could have been tied for the 8th spot.The boys def play like a totally different team with Reimer in net. The leafs need a good old Canadian coach, not some second rate american bum. Go Leafs Go!!! :clapping: