Just back from Dick's

Cudz

Went to Dick's sporting goods at Galleria today and I spent more there than at the BPS sale I went to on Tuesday.

Great deal on Power pro at 10.98 per 150 yards. Better deal on Fireline ($8) and other trilene products but you need to be a us resident as it is a mail in rebate. Fireline is still 12.99 without rebate. All Gamkatsu hooks are 25% off. All strike king lures 25% off. 2 packs of 5" senkos are $11 ($5.50 per pack of 10 is as good as I have ever seen). All rapalas are 20% off and there was a special on all crankin raps at 2 for $9.00 and I bought a couple of the new square bill crankin raps.

THere are pretty good deals on rods and reels as well.

can you say Dick's and Gander Mountain in Ontario? haha...would be nice for sure

Buffalo, NY. Sorry for the bad news.

Sail Store in Oshawa eh? That will kill the little guys, or perhaps just add to the competition for my dollar.

Edited by fishnsled

I was there on the weekend as well. 20%off rapalas was an awesome deal! never see newer rapalas going on sale here. updated my collection with a bunch of the new clackin baits.

kills me how much cheaper sporting goods are in the states; bought a hockey helmet there (bauer 7500) for only $120, retails for $180 here! must be economies of scale.

waited 2.5 hrs to eat at the cheesecake factory...not worth it. however, watching the leafs pull a win out while surrounded by groaning buffalonians, priceless!

yup, at Stevenson Rd and 401. I noticed the sign last weekend.

That will hurt Gagnon's

I'll still shop at Gagnon's.

I'll still shop there as well but with my dollar getting tighter I'll be looking for the best price. Been shopping at Gagnon's for over 20 years but have found the service and selection to be lacking in recent years. They did have a good ice fishing section this year though.

I was there on the weekend as well. 20%off rapalas was an awesome deal! never see newer rapalas going on sale here. updated my collection with a bunch of the new clackin baits.

kills me how much cheaper sporting goods are in the states; bought a hockey helmet there (bauer 7500) for only $120, retails for $180 here! must be economies of scale.

waited 2.5 hrs to eat at the cheesecake factory...not worth it. however, watching the leafs pull a win out while surrounded by groaning buffalonians, priceless!

I noticed that the pricing was close on some items (like electronics) but quite a bit cheaper on other items (like clothing, tackle, of course booze). Went to the Cheesecake Factory as well. Only waited about 10 minutes for a table, service was a bit slow but the waitress did make a point of apologizing. I thought the food was good but somewhat expensive for a lunch. I wouldn't rush back but would go again if the wait wasn't too long.

Last I checked, Fishing World in Hamilton was selling Power Pro for $11.88.

Huh...well there you go. Has been a while since I bought it....but I know I didnt' get it that cheap. Good thing it lasts a while