Toronto Sportsman Show

Michael_Brown

Packing things up and heading to the show for the rest of the week. Drop in for a chat, ask questions, buy a button or just talk about fishing Rice Lake this spring.

Great discounts on accommodations and boat rentals with many of the Rice Lake Tourist Association members offering special festival rates from May 14-June 19 during the Rice Lake Spring Fishing Festival.

I will be in our booth #454 in the fishing section. Looking forward to meeting everyone. :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by Michael Brown

Visited the Show on Wednesday and thoroughly enjoyed the day. We spent almost four hours walking and talking to people, some I hadn't seen ortalked for over 20 years.

The show was reorganized from last year and held many more things that would appeal to younger attendee, teh Canadian Army had a large display and interactive area for differnt ages groups and there was much shouting and cheering at the fish pond when someone landed a trout....

The fish tank and the speakers were all very good with good attendance also.

Lots of fishing tackle and outfitters and agencies to talk about the outdoors.

Good show and will bring the grandsons next year.

Cheers and good luck to those involved with the show and attending on a daily basis

David aka Supererdad

I will be around tomorrow after lunch, sat and Sunday. Drop by the Rice Lake Festival booth for a chat. It is behind the Tightlines store display and close to Lures and Tours.

Sounds like its busy down there today but that's what happens when I send my lovely bride and sunshine girl daughter down to look after the booth. I'm not sure why that happens... :sleeping_02:

boothsml.jpg

Edited by Michael Brown

Well sounds like it has been two great days at the show so far and the busy weekend is ahead. It has been great to hear all the positive feedback about the Rice Lake Festival, looks like it is going to be a great spring.

If anyone wants a Festival poster to put up in your shop our elsewhere drop by and grab some. I will have English and Chinese versions with me tomorrow. Thanks to anyone who helps spread the word. :Gonefishing:

Can you sneek Headhunter and me in some how? we are both poor and cheep... we can be there today after lunch between 2 and 3 if you can... :whistling:

Speak for yourself bud! I'm poor, cheap and delightfully handsome! But your boss is a dick,so I don't think you can get the time off! :whistling:

HH

Edited by Headhunter