lake temagami report

Hi guys was out on lake temagami and i see you heard from wayne(irish fields) that we finally met. yes it was hard to get a hold of each other due to bad cell signals but we managed. I did not get much time to fish with wayne but the whole operation out there was for us to meet. Wayne put us on some spots that we should try and of corse he catches we dont and in 15 feet of water. i started out in 30 and moved out into about 48 and still no action, i did mark a few but that was it. we then moved down the lake to a spot i fish in the summer months and sometimes in the winter months. we did not do well there even though we only spent about half hour or so there..all in all it was nice to finally meet wayne and for all of you who have not met him, i can tell you he is a real nice guy. will spend more time with him in temagami for sure in years to come.

here are some fish from one mornings catch, we gave the fish some beer too its only fair

temagamiwinterfeb2011001-1.jpg

nice laker

temagamiwinterfeb2011003.jpg

picture of wayne taking pictures of me and my gang

temagamiwinterfeb2011031.jpg

we fished some back lakes for specs but had no luck.. lots of snow on back lakes

temagamiwinterfeb2011013.jpg

picture of wayne making some soup, had close the hut do to strong winds..

temagamiwinterfeb2011037.jpg

here we are night time fishing for walleye, we got a few all small but tasty

temagamiwinterfeb2011046.jpg

a shot of the sun behind the trees and the walleye fishing begins

temagamiwinterfeb2011047.jpg

all in all it was a great trip once again with the gang and it was nice to meet new friends out on my favorite lake . will be back first week of june this time it will be soft water that dont stop the fishing for me.

hope you enjoyed the report..