Get the parade route mapped out !!!

walleyejack

I ran into Brian Burke walking through the ACC a few days ago around lunch time.

Just off the cuff I said "I think you are doing great things" He smiled and said " I am trying, thanks"

Here's hoping!!!

That man has a great head of hair.

Edited by Harrison

It was a great game, at least for fans. Exciting all the way through. Sure they are within 4 pts of a playoff berth, but they have a VERY challenging schedule for the 2 weeks. 5 of their next 7 games include pittsburgh twice, philly twice & chicago. That stretch will be due or die, if they can get through that without too much damage I'll be impressed.

Edited by Governator

Its gonna be a big weekend for the Leafs Playoff dreams,

Carolina, plays Pits and Montreal - Both road games for carolina so expect a 2 game slide

Buffalo Plays Detroit and Ottawa Back to back - Expect a win against Nottawa Slothators

Atlanta plays Florida and Toronto - I would expect a win against Florida, also contending

I am guessing a loss to Pits, and a win against Atlanta. This will set them up for next week being in 9th place and ready for a full out charge next week. If Burke can pick up a goal scorer or a puck moving D, I think we have a good building block for next year and a possible run for next year

It was a great game, at least for fans. Exciting all the way through. Sure they are within 4 pts of a playoff berth, but they have a VERY challenging schedule for the 2 weeks. 5 of their next 7 games include pittsburgh twice, philly twice & chicago. That stretch will be due or die, if they can get through that without too much damage I'll be impressed.

I ran into Brian Burke walking through the ACC a few days ago around lunch time.

Just off the cuff I said "I think you are doing great things" He smiled and said " I am trying, thanks"

Here's hoping!!!

That man has a great head of hair.

he needs to learn how to manage his hair :whistling:

Its gonna be a big weekend for the Leafs Playoff dreams,

Carolina, plays Pits and Montreal - Both road games for carolina so expect a 2 game slide

Buffalo Plays Detroit and Ottawa Back to back - Expect a win against Nottawa Slothators

Atlanta plays Florida and Toronto - I would expect a win against Florida, also contending

I am guessing a loss to Pits, and a win against Atlanta. This will set them up for next week being in 9th place and ready for a full out charge next week. If Burke can pick up a goal scorer or a puck moving D, I think we have a good building block for next year and a possible run for next year

Yea although that's only counting 2 games for the leafs, it's going to be a tough stretch of games for them regardless. Also it might be hard to believe but you still can't count out the Devils at this stage. They are a mega long shot sure but they are playing like champs right now. They've won like 8 or 9 in a row and will leap frog Atlanta & Florida in the next week I'm sure.

The worst part of it is I have to listen to the Bull tomorrow at work, when the Leafs lose 14 in a row these guys are no where to be found but beat the Habs and these clowns are strutting around the office like peacocks!!!

Hands up, if you know of a phabs fan that can be an :asshat:

A Physiotherapist could make a good living on all the shoulder injuries from the hands flying up.