Byedajezzes it was cold

misfish

Got to hook up with me bud Terry today for fish. Lord tundurn it was cold this morning.Met up at IBP and off we were.He says it,s a long ride to where were going,I say what ever,lets get ater.Now if I had of known where we were going,I could of saved 10 bucks for parking and met him OUT ON THE ICE. :dunno::tease::rofl2::wallbash:

Awe no scence whining about it,as we had a good time fishn and talking.Always a good time with terry.Fishhunter joined up aswell. That guy can catch fish.Nice to meet you FH.

Terry managed a nice white.Quick pic and released to fight another day.

20110220_01.jpg

Myself,I had one hit.The fish were there,but not liking what I had to offer I guess. :whistling:

The winds died down,the sun was shining when it was time to leave.

Well looks like my next outing will be at the Tyler event. :thumbsup_anim:

Everything seems to have tighten up and lots of cars and trucks out there.Easy walking.

I,ll leave you with a short vid of the ride back.

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvidmg.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fv731%2Fmisfish%2F20110221_02.mp4">

FUN TIME OUT BUD,THANKS AGAIN.

Love the video Brian! :thumbsup_anim: Looks like you enjoyed the ride. Nice fish Terry. Looks like there is a bit more snow out there today, could use a couple of inches to smooth things out though.

I slept in today as well Joey and been fighting a headache all day trying to keep it from becoming a migraine. I think I've got it almost beat. Got some beef broth going for some beef barley soup and some beef brisket marinading for some jerky for the boys next weekend. I think the smells are helping my head. :)

I slept in today as well Joey and been fighting a headache all day trying to keep it from becoming a migraine. I think I've got it almost beat. Got some beef broth going for some beef barley soup and some beef brisket marinading for some jerky for the boys next weekend. I think the smells are helping my head. :)

Weird, that was my major reason for sleeping in, headache, which I still have. Wonder if it is the heater in the hut?

Haven't made jerky in awhile, don't think the boys will complain if I make some and take it on our trip, thanks for the idea :thumbsup_anim:

Weird, that was my major reason for sleeping in, headache, which I still have. Wonder if it is the heater in the hut?

Haven't made jerky in awhile, don't think the boys will complain if I make some and take it on our trip, thanks for the idea :thumbsup_anim:

Maybe the heater in the hut. I do keep the vents open as well as the top of the doors a bit. I was thinking it was dehydration the last time it happen. Yesterday I drank lots of water so who knows. Maybe just the front coming in, weather will bring on my migraines.

I'm sure that your jerky will be very similar to mine. After all, it is you recipe. ;)

Got to hook up with me bud Terry today for fish. Lord tundurn it was cold this morning.Met up at IBP and off we were.He says it,s a long ride to where were going,I say what ever,lets get ater.Now if I had of known where we were going,I could of saved 10 bucks for parking and met him OUT ON THE ICE. :dunno::tease::rofl2::wallbash:

Awe no scence whining about it,as we had a good time fishn and talking.Always a good time with terry.Fishhunter joined up aswell. That guy can catch fish.Nice to meet you FH.

Terry managed a nice white.Quick pic and released to fight another day.

20110220_01.jpg

Myself,I had one hit.The fish were there,but not liking what I had to offer I guess. :whistling:

The winds died down,the sun was shining when it was time to leave.

Well looks like my next outing will be at the Tyler event. :thumbsup_anim:

Everything seems to have tighten up and lots of cars and trucks out there.Easy walking.

I,ll leave you with a short vid of the ride back.

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvidmg.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fv731%2Fmisfish%2F20110221_02.mp4">

FUN TIME OUT BUD,THANKS AGAIN.

I hear ya....I snuck out for a couple of hours this afternoon and holy crap.....did I mention I hate wind???.....the wind was howling across the lake, I even had my truck trying to block the wind, but no go. Even the Buddy cranked to high was barely enough to keep the ice off the lines, didn't help that there was no snow to pack her in. Managed 2 perch.... :blink:

Still a great afternoon on the ice....did I mention I hate wind?

Definition of BEJESUS

—used as a mild oath ; used as a noun for emphasis <scares the bejesus out of me>

Variants of BEJESUS

be·je·sus also be·jee·zus \bi-ˈjē-zəs, -ˈjā-, -zəz\

Origin of BEJESUS

alteration of by JesusFirst Known Use: 1861