SAIL coming to Toronto?

buckhorn250

Yes, there is a SAIL coming to Toronto (Vaughan) and Oshawa.

The one in Oshawa is apparently going to be beside the Walmart on Stevenson Rd, which is literally 2 mins from Gagnon's.

Stoty is right and yes near BPS as well.It will effect Gagnon's and my shop as well being 10 minutes away but Gagnon's has been around a long time with a loyal following and I think they and myself will be just fine,take care of your customer and they will take care of you.

Stoty is right and yes near BPS as well.It will effect Gagnon's and my shop as well being 10 minutes away but Gagnon's has been around a long time with a loyal following and I think they and myself will be just fine,take care of your customer and they will take care of you.

HIRK where is your shop. I live in oshawa and wouldnt mind checking it out

For me selection is king, price is a very close second, custommer service is nice when you need it, but I won't pay more for not the exact thing I want, just cause someone is smiling. Personally BPS doesn't meet any of those the color selection of the lures I use I have to drive around or buy online, the sales at bps are good, if sail puts up a pricematch and has good sales and good customer service then bps may finally be forced to smarten up in customer service area. I was hoping gander mountain or cabelas would open up near the gta.

As far as I'm concerned I keep my money in Canada and support local Canadian business as much as I can, it's better for all of us. Normally your small local tackle shops will provide you with better service and better advice on local fishing when you need it and you dont have to drive very far to get it. Try getting that at BPS...

As far as I'm concerned I keep my money in Canada and support local Canadian business as much as I can, it's better for all of us. Normally your small local tackle shops will provide you with better service and better advice on local fishing when you need it and you dont have to drive very far to get it. Try getting that at BPS...

I hear you on that Graham, I have been meaning to drop into your shop and talk to you about a fly rod set up for Pike and Bass.

I hear you on that Graham, I have been meaning to drop into your shop and talk to you about a fly rod set up for Pike and Bass.

I've got new fly rods coming in in March and what I don't have I can order for you. I'll be in most days until I start getting busy with guiding in April.

• 4 weeks later...