Whos headed to the show Friday?

misfish

I didnt know it opened @ 11 :wallbash: .Guess I,ll work til 10 then head down.Meeting up with my bro.

Harrison seems to be very quiet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :blahblah1::blahblah1::rofl2:

That's because I am kind of scared. I may not show up til my body guard Roy is there. I should be ok though, Maureen will be with me and she has a hatred for guys in AMP jackets(unless they buy a shirt or signed print). Consider yourself warned Brian.

That's because I am kind of scared. I may not show up til my body guard Roy is there. I should be ok though, Maureen will be with me and she has a hatred for guys in AMP jackets(unless they buy a shirt or signed print). Consider yourself warned Brian.

LOL

See ya Friday bud.

I want to go on the 21st but could not due to work then I heard its Family day that would be very cool if I get the day off and the family can make the trip.

Should be a great time The 2011 Muskie Master Angler Seminar will start at 8 am in Hall 5, Aviation Room A. With some great speakers Gord, Pete and Big Jim to attend.

I haven't posted much lately because I have taken leave from work to take care of my daughter before she goes off to daycare in march. I am planning on taking her on Friday right for when it opens I figure she is only 11 months but its never to early to start to expose her to fishing and the outdoors.