A message to OFN from Jackie...(Nanook's wife)

Beans

hi, thank you for sending the messages from the board, I managed to open it o.k. please do me a favour norm, and thank all of those people who sent the messages, I have no way of doing it, dont know how either, and yes it was a lovely celebration yesterday, nicely done by the Buckhorn Community Centre and so great to see all of those people saying such lovely things about my Jack, time heals I guess, but he can rest in peace now, knowing how we all thought about him, and Im sure he was watching us all, and grinning from ear to ear, he can fish all day and carve all night now, wherever he is bless him.

Love jackie

So...Thanks guys and gals

Beans

Be well Jackie and know our Nanook will live on in all of our hearts. He also has a special place on the board

Art

Nanook ( Jack Gomersall)

76 years old

Birthday:January 26, 1935

Passed on:December 29,2010

post-72-129364271944_thumb.jpg

Interests: Fishing, Wood carving, reading

Beloved husband of Jackie for over 52 years. Dearest Brother-in-law of Diane Tingle (Trevor), Stephen Paul, Dorothy Leverton, Valerie Oates & Barbara Hammill. Son-in-law of Irene Paul. Dear brother of Sandra Dover & Jessie Kennedy. Uncle Jack will be sadly missed by many nieces, nephews their extended family and many friends.

We are sorry to lose such a great man to Cancer