Need some help

Hooked

Well the timing sucks big time, buy my wife got in a car accident last week and now just found out my Ford Focus wagon is apparently a right off. Thankfully she is ok, but some lady took a turn too fast and wide on a side street and she tail-spinned into my car.

Here is where I need some help. I have till December 29th to find a new vehicle, grrr. I'm looking for another wagon and been searching for a Mazda 6 Wagon. At least with that I should be able to tow a small boat. But willing to settle for another Ford Focus Wagon ZTW.

So if anyone here has any leads, please let me know. I live in Stoney Creek and the price range is probably up to $7500. Tall order for sure considering I've looked on Kijiji and Autotrader. Any help would be great!

Thanks

Ted

Thanks for the replies everyone, appreciated. Yeah GBW, I was looking at a Subaru Outback wagon (2000 @ 144k for 6500) and a Forrester. Still undecided, but not worried about a boat, if I ever got one, it would be a 14' tinny. Not sure what else has a wagon in my price range besides a Ford, Mazda and Subaru.

Thanks for the replies everyone, appreciated. Yeah GBW, I was looking at a Subaru Outback wagon (2000 @ 144k for 6500) and a Forrester. Still undecided, but not worried about a boat, if I ever got one, it would be a 14' tinny. Not sure what else has a wagon in my price range besides a Ford, Mazda and Subaru.

I have a 2006 Impreza Sport wagon with a 5-spd tranny and over 105K on it and it still run's like a top. hell, I can still chirp ALL the wheels going into 3rd gear if I am going hard. I have had Toyota's, Nissan's, Ford's, Mazda's and Dodge's all before my Subaru and the Subaru is on TOP of my list for next brand I buy. The sad part for me is I now need a Flex to replace my Grand CV because of the seating capicaty. But if I can keep a Subaru in my driveway I sure as hell will.