Lake Nipissing Hardwater GTG PICS PAGE 8

Nipfisher

I placed an order today for 1.5 pounds of shiners. There should be about 10-12 dozen shiners in a pound. With about 15-20 anglers this should make us good for mins.

Thank you to Discount Bait and Tackle on Trout Lake Rd. for the great deal on the minnows.

Edited by Nipfisher

I placed an order today for 1.5 pounds of shiners. There should be about 10-12 dozen shiners in a pound. With about 15-20 anglers this should make us good for mins.

Thank you to Discount Bait and Tackle on Trout Lake Rd. for the great deal on the minnows.

Make sure someone comes with you and you keep them seperate!! You can't possess more than 10 dozen without a collectors licence.

Make sure someone comes with you and you keep them seperate!! You can't possess more than 10 dozen without a collectors licence.

Yep thanks Wayne we have that covered. Spud7378 will be my driver as I'm thinking I won't be in driving condition by the end of the day.

Sorry guys, some family obligations came up and I won't be able to make it. I might try and swing by towards the end of the day and see how everyone made out.

Sorry to hear that Mike01. My hut will be out on C-Bay all season. OFNers welcome anytime.

Loving the new forecast. High of -2. Whoooo-hoooo. That's almost t-shirt weather. B)

Edited by Nipfisher

It looks like at least 13 board members will make it out if work cooperates? Maybe a few suprise guests ???? T.J. ????? Bernie ????

Randy From Sturgeon

Rodcaster

Nipfisher

Smarty Pantz?

NAW

LucG?

Average Joe Fishing?

Rides85

Spud7378

Buster?

Bassasin

Lady Walleye = Mystery member

Jocko

Old Harv

Joeytier (sorry)

Temps are still forcasted to to be -3. Some wind and some flurries but all is good. I'll have some fresh coffee perkolating in the hut for the morning portion of the day. Looks like we will have everything we need for a great event. Thanks to Spud7378 I'll be able to enjoy a few beverages INSIDE my hut and he will get me home safe.

Edited by Nipfisher

I'm 90% OUT. I'd have to come up friday night grab a room and spend saturday night in a room leave early sunday morn approx 3.5hr drive home for superbowl...If i go it'll be last minute decision . Dam car has a shake in the front end I'll have to check out too..maybe a wheel weight lost, bad tire..not sure. I'll try tire rotation tomorrow..

Still want to go tho....lol Party up with Nip and the boyz :canadian:

I mean serious fishing :Gonefishing: with the boys.

Edited by BUSTER