New SUV - Thanks to Leechman - Reno's

Hey guys,

Gotta keep this short as I'd like to bang if off and get to cookin' some breakfast before the whole family wakes up! B) First off is an overdue thanks to our friend Leechman! He sent me an AWESOME gift for all of us fish-a-thon'ers to enjoy next season!

Thanks for the custom made Cribbage Board Jacques! Averie and I are figuring it out!

DSCF9053.jpg

DSCF9055-1.jpg

Complete with the 2010 participants online handles

DSCF9057.jpg

Second update is that we've been looking for a new SUV for a little while now, and finally found one for a sweet deal that suits our needs! This is our new to us Durango. Fully loaded, 4x4, 5.7 L Hemi the whole deal. Shouldn't have any trouble towing the G3 Jon boat. lol

DSCF9034.jpg

DSCF9035.jpg

DSCF9036.jpg

DSCF9038.jpg

DSCF9044.jpg

Lots of room for baby #3 and a DVD player to boot!

DSCF9046.jpg

Onto the house and part of the reason I haven't had any fishing reports lately is we've been busy getting our final reno's done. We had an energy audit done on the house and received enough grant money to do new doors, toilet, furnace, fireplace and insulation. Because we did all the work ourselves and bought the equipment wholesale through my father-in-law we managed to do all of this without having to spend a penny out of our own pockets! :thumbsup_anim:

I miss the old wooden insert, but gas is easy and much more efficient.

IMG_6743.jpg

Took 30 large bags of insulation to bring our house up to R50

IMG_6611.jpg

And lastly - but most importantly, while decorating for Christmas I came to startling discovery. Frosty uses marshmallow's for steelheading. That's right folks.. he's a "flooser".

DSCF9060.jpg

Anyways, Happy Holidays! Hopefully I'll have some ice fishing reports soon!

IMG_6710_5.jpg

Cheers,

Ryan & Family

Thats awesome bud. Great looking SUV for sure. We are in the market looking for one right now but thinking about going with the Suburban or Expedition with all the stuff that comes along with kids etc and we are able to take another couple along. I just did that home Audit, great deal for sure. Got a ton back.

Smallie - good luck with the truck search dude! We looked at all of the above and liked the Durango the best. Price point was anbig factor for us and we seemed to be able to get a newer Durango with less mileage for the same price! Lots of room for 3 car seats in the middle row and a backup third row for grandparents. Let me know how your search goes!

Thanks Dozer! As soon as we get ice Averie and I will be back at it! Hopefully well have enough ice for Christmas!

Awesome Ryan :thumbsup_anim: Your welcome my friend, glad you two are getting into it B)

Congrats on your new set of wheels :clapping: SUPER NICE :thumbsup_anim:

Comfort and plenty of room B)

Looking forward to reading a fishing report from you and my favorite fisher person!!! Make sure you give her a great big hug for me :)

Tight lines

Jacques

Merry Christmas.

Thanks Kickin - apparently I'm not getting much this year! haha I though the truck was a family gift?

Hey Ryan,

Nice new whip!!! Lots of room for 5 guys, all their fishing gear and a Jon boat behind it.

The house is looking good.

Merry Christmas to you and the family.

Hopefully we will find a day to freeze off our asshat.gif and stare down a hole.

Chad

Thanks buddy - we have to hit the ice this year for sure!

Merry Christmas to you and your family Ryan.

I bought the same truck three years ago and have been very happy with it. Pulls great.

Renos look great as well.

Jacques did a fine job on that crib board.

Cheers

Craig

Thanks Craig, Merry Christmas to you and your family as well! Glad to know you've been happy with the Durango!

Nice truck Ryan but I was hoping you picked the other Dodge SUV, so I could ask you "Hows your Aspen" LOL

Merry Christmas to you and your family,

lol we looked at the Aspen's Bob but holy crap they're WWWAAAYYYYYYY more expensive... for pretty much the same truck! Our's is the "limited" edition which pretty much comes with all the options you get in an Aspan

SHWEEET Ride budday!

I got me a ride too.. Time for a visit!!

Wait t'ill the lake freezes over down here buddy - then we can head out with the Clam and enjoy an evenin' icin' some feeeesh! I'll let you know what my holidays are like as soon as I figure them out... what did you get for a ride?

Awesome Ryan :thumbsup_anim: Your welcome my friend, glad you two are getting into it B)

Congrats on your new set of wheels :clapping: SUPER NICE :thumbsup_anim:

Comfort and plenty of room B)

Looking forward to reading a fishing report from you and my favorite fisher person!!! Make sure you give her a great big hug for me :)

Tight lines

Jacques

Jacques - Mon Ami! I can't thank you enough for your kind gesture! I'd never have the patience to drill all those holes man! lol Hug's to Averie for sure... she's been on my case to get out ice fishing but we don't have Ice yet so it's going to be a couple more weeks yet.

Thanks again and Happy Holidays!