Back from Iced in Quinte

Fish Farmer

Nice dedication there boys! I have experienced the boat freezing to the trailor... we made the drive to Picton and backed the boat into the power wash bay... blasted the bottom of the boat with about $5.00 worth of hot water, dashed back to the launch and viola, we were fishing!

We usually lower the flags on our Off shore boards as the weight of the ice won't let them track well.

Glad you caught some fish and thanks for the trip down memory lane!

HH

Edited by Headhunter

Here's a pic from a couple of years ago, basically doing the same thing you did... in an effort to get the boat in the water! Four hours of hard work, we finally got on the water just before noon! And after all that effort, we only caught on Pickereye!

PicturesNov06toSept07559.jpg

PicturesNov06toSept07558.jpg

HH

Here's a pic from a couple of years ago, basically doing the same thing you did... in an effort to get the boat in the water! Four hours of hard work, we finally got on the water just before noon! And after all that effort, we only caught on Pickereye!

PicturesNov06toSept07559.jpg

PicturesNov06toSept07558.jpg

HH

Kinda makes you wonder if it's all worth it. :whistling: A friend of mine said you fisherman aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he's a golfer and a Mapleleaf fan :rofl2: , what can I say :whistling::D