It must be the season

misfish

Was nice to pick the truck up at the garage this afternoon, and be handed the keys and told,no charge Brian.Now I know I have spent about 1800 bucks in the last couple of months fix,en her up,but he really didnt have to do that. It must be that time of year,good wil towards man. :santa::santa:

Oh he replaced a rotten fuel filter(under the truck) and replaced the fuel line. I know that would of been a couple hundred bucks with the labour.

Kinda warms yer heart when things like this happen. :good:

Had a little old lady come to the store for a new bake element today.The element is $32.95 plus tax.

The poor old soul left and came back an hour later with a $20 dollar bill, and 6 homemade chocolate chip cookies.She was in the middle of baking cookies for her daughter and grand kids when the element burnt and thats all the money she had.She was in such a panic and almost in tears.(so was i)

Well, she is probably baking up a storm about now, compliments of The Appliance Parts Clubclapping.gif

No Charge Ma'am, Merry Christmassanta.gifsanta.gif .She pushed the money at me and refused to take it back.I am spending it on food for the local food bank, and adding it to the 24 bags of groceries i've collected so far.

Joy to the world !!!!!

I had a teacher at one of the schools give me a Christmas goose today

whoa..............

and I said

please don't do that

George, I don't go that way......

I didn't want the present

but wasn't going to return it

I had a teacher at one of the schools give me a Christmas goose today

whoa..............

and I said

please don't do that

George, I don't go that way......

I didn't want the present

but wasn't going to return it

rofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gif

blink.gif

18 years ago i lost my job, and the wife and i went on welfare and had to get food from the parish.

i know there are people out there who need the help. Christmas is the saddest time of the year for these folks,I will always give back more than i receive.