Garry2Rs

i think they should charge him.

armed robbery

trespassing

possession of a dangerous weapon

and attempted murder :thumbsup_anim:

that might make further idiots think once,

cause we know they can't think twice!

Charges would most likely be armed robbery, weapons dangerous, and it would be a stretch but assault with a weapon. Trespassing is a provincial charge that really is only a $65 ticket that carries no real weight....

And if experience has taught me anything...there are no smart criminals

Guest Johnny Bass

Bankers.

and accountans/book keepers,lawyers and politicans(who are lawyers), ect.....The smart ones are the ones who know the laws inside out and the loop holes.

The funniest comment was "I cant wait until he successfully sues". Can you imagine he sues for getting injured on the property? I've heard worse things and they won....

Edited by Johnny Bass

Trespassing is a provincial charge that really is only a $65 ticket that carries no real weight....

You might want to look into that a little harder Dave... wanna see my cancelled cheques to a lawyer for almost $7k, to defend against said charge brought about by a psychotic neighbour that convinced the OPP to lay said charge against me in 1994 when I'd never even stepped foot on their property??

Wow, that's news to me because the TPA charge for trespassing is $65 and carries the same weight as speeding. Might have changed because there no criminal charge for trespassing....but then again that was 1994 and things might have changed

If I recall correctly there is a charge called 'Criminal Trespass', which probably treats a different class of crime and carries a stiffer penalty. But I'm no lawyer... :dunno:

No, I double checked the criminal code just to be sure... There's what's called trespass or prowl by night but as for trespassing that's it. There is also criminal harassment and a section of mischief that is close to trespassing but the true definition of trespassing which we all know, being on a property without permission etc is a provincial offence

and accountans/book keepers,lawyers and politicans(who are lawyers), ect.....The smart ones are the ones who know the laws inside out and the loop holes.

I am an accountant with bookkeeping experience what crimes have I supposedly committed? I resent being labelled as a criminal based on my profession.

I am an accountant with bookkeeping experience what crimes have I supposedly committed? I resent being labelled as a criminal based on my profession.

Really? You can't take a joke?

Edited by NAW