MUDDY MUDDY STEEL

OH I AGREE WITH YA TO A POINT NATE!!!

THE PROB IS I SAID I HIT 6 TRIBS !!! I DIDNT NAME THEM!!! IT COULD BE THE DON RIVER FOR ALL THEY KNOW!!!

ITS JUST A PIC OF 2 FISH ON ICE!!!

I LEFT FF.NET FOR THIS REASON !!! NOW I SEE IT HAS FALLOWED ME HERE!!!

WHY HAVE A BOARD (ANY BOARD) IF NO ONE CAN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT FISHING!!!

IF I PUT A PLUG IN FOR YOUR JIGS (LIKE YOU USED TO DO ON FF) WOULD IT HELP??? NO!!!

SO WHY ARE THERE BOARDS ANYWAYS???

IF NO ONE IS ALOUD TO REPORT OR ASK QUESTIONS WHAT ARE YOU GUYS EVEN DOIN ON THE NET YOURSELVES???

IM NOT STARTIN poop WITH YA NATE!! YOUR A GOOD KID AND A GOOD STEELHEADER!!!

BUT I AINT NAMIN NO WHERES AND MY PICS AINT SHOWNIN WHERE EITHER!!!

SO LIKE EVERY YR I PERSONALLY DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS OF ME!!!

I'LL GIVE YOU CREDIT CAUSE YOU ATLEAST GOT THE BALLS TO NAME YOURSELF AND IF YOU SAW ME ON THE RIVER IM SURE YOU'D SAY IT TO MY FACE!!!GOOD FOR YOU KID!!!

SEE OUT THERE SOMEWHERE!!

Cripes guys...I suppose there was a bus bound for Temagami this morning with 50 guys from TO.... to catch the last day of the season and fish our holes that we pulled them lakers up out of.... since I posted that success story Tuesday. Lets get real...nobody's gonna pack up what they're doin and head for them polluted tribs of TO...especially since CC didn't mention where he was fishin.

..and Scott...lose the CAPS !

as my good buddy mark would say...Jesus Mary and Joseph!

It's nate here CC and I feel the same frustration as the guy who posted under eastern steelheaders. Truth be known we have been fishing by ourselves since the weekend and posts like this are gonna bring out every yahoo around the GTA

Im sure we'll see you tommorow and I dont think that doing up reports here is the best thing to be doing this time of year it isnt all that fair to the rest of us who have put in the time busting out ice and trying to time it right when you do a report and you have everyone kneeling to you asking to take them out when most (no offence) are clueless

somethings are best kept quiet

Nate

LOL...let's see...we had 15 degree weather for two days....the ice on the tribs has broken up...when the tribs swell, the fish run....hmmmm....geez...no one would think maybe to fish right? I'm a complete newbie to Steelheading, but I at least know that much...do you not think that ppl will be out anyways....whether CC posted his report or not?

Wow...its funny how both of you steelhead masters (NATER,EASTERN STEELHEADERS)just joined the board last month and today !!! Missed all the juicy reports from CC this spring, so you've been lurking this board for any tips you could put toghether to benefit yourselves!!!...HMMM what happened floatfishing.net been deleteing all the posts with pics on your board ?!?!? Not leting anyone share their success, so worried that their will be trillions of fisherman all over their pools the next day , that they so preciously protected over the winter !!! Give it up you guys, honestly you guys make me sick with this filtered try again please !! Talk about being selfish, go back to your board of lies and useless filtered try again please chat...so secrectly requesting PM's from each other in order to perserve the very few fish that you feel are in the rivers !! I have been on that board for years and every year it gets more and more pathetic !! Guy's get bashed for just asking if there is open water in the tribs, GOD forbid they ask if anyone even smelled fish !!

THERE IS LOTS OF FISH FOR ALL !! SO RELAX AND LET EVERYONE ENJOY IT, IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS EVERYONE WILL BE SHARING THEIR SUCCESS STORIES SO ARE YOU GOING TO BATTER EACH AND EVERYONE FOR IT !! GET REAL !!

Cripes guys...I suppose there was a bus bound for Temagami this morning with 50 guys from TO.... to catch the last day of the season and fish our holes that we pulled them lakers up out of.... since I posted that success story Tuesday. Lets get real...nobody's gonna pack up what they're doin and head for them polluted tribs of TO...especially since CC didn't mention where he was fishin.

..and Scott...lose the CAPS !

Wayne....when I called the bus company, they were all sold out...that report of yours had thousands of PM whizzing around OFC lemme tell ya. I would have driven there, but I have no idea where Temagami is....LOL.

who cares if CC posts reports hes not naming rivers or spots...if people wanna drive around southern ontario looking for fish they can do that.. .there are many rivers and lots of fish...

ill be out in the morning .. and ill make sure to post a pic when i get back :)

Edited by cityfisher

LOL...let's see...we had 15 degree weather for two days....the ice on the tribs has broken up...when the tribs swell, the fish run....hmmmm....geez...no one would think maybe to fish right? I'm a complete newbie to Steelheading, but I at least know that much...do you not think that ppl will be out anyways....whether CC posted his report or not?

I like the word newbie, yet your talking like a pro

and im not speaking my opinion, my name is plural, its what tonns of local guys think of CC and what he is doing to the rivers and the hole northern lake Ontario cold water fishery.

BTW people lake fishing is not the same thing as fishing a ditch you can peeeeeee across, the sooner CC stops posting daily reports and gump stops killing his 5 fish every day we will see a fishery increasing every year

THE EASTERN STEELHEADERS :sleeping_02:

I like the word newbie, yet your talking like a pro

and im not speaking my opinion, my name is plural, its what tonns of local guys think of CC and what he is doing to the rivers and the hole northern lake Ontario cold water fishery.

BTW people lake fishing is not the same thing as fishing a ditch you can peeeeeee across, the sooner CC stops posting daily reports and gump stops killing his 5 fish every day we will see a fishery increasing every year

THE EASTERN STEELHEADERS :sleeping_02:

Does he name the creeks/rivers, no. He doesn't take pics of the landscape so how can anyone possibly trace were he fishes. So what the hell are you whining about?

Edited by xrap

I used to dabble in ff dot net. To me it seemed like a place to show off your latest and greatest float reel. Fishing seemed to come secondary to how awesome your reel was. A very high percentage of the photos there showed a fish (many times covered in mud on a bank) with a nice shiny reel as the highlight of the photo. Lots of arguments there too. Not my kind of place. Too competitive for me.

And... CC, please stop with the caps.

who cares if CC posts reports hes not naming rivers or spots...if people wanna drive around southern ontario looking for fish they can do that.. .there are many rivers and lots of fish...

ill be out in the morning .. and ill make sure to post a pic when i get back :)

So, you're saying I shouldn't post GPS coordinates of all the spots I catch fish on the tribs? Why did I buy the darned thing? LOL.

eastern steelheaders......did I here someone say banned :clapping:

[i]its what tonns of local guys think of CC and what he is doing to the rivers and the hole northern lake Ontario cold water fishery[/i]

Ok now I think I have heard it all......CC I hear them calling you for a full page article in ONTARIO OUT OF DOORS next issue by the sounds of this guy !!!

This thread seems to amaze me when someone comes on here and starts to bash someone like Canadian Copper. Scott has been posting here each year and he does work hard at what he does and he does it well. At no time have I noticed anything that CC has posted that would send a bunch of steelheaders to any trib. I think and most agress that CC is the Chrome King of steelheading and he has proved it more than enough times that when others can not produce CC can. It really does not matter what is said on this forum about CC as everyone will learn, he has always posted honourable mentions and never bashed anyone. Of course when others come on here and start their nonsence it will not be long as you will learn that OFC is a family and we do not like attacks on our family members. End result will be banishment and back to the forums that will tolerate your nonsence.

Now let's see......hell might as well start a boycott of my store for stating my opinion and liking CC and for calling him the Chrome King of steelheading.

Kind regards,

Sam

ps CC go give them hell :clapping:

Ya, You're right. CC is destroying the fishery :rolleyes:

Youre way out of place here man, CC is among the most respected guys on this board, and it wouldnt be the same without his posts (and yes REPORTS)

The thing that makes CC different from other guys who post about the fish they caught is that you will NEVER see CC post what river he caught his fish in. And if you think that any yahoo can read a post and head down to the local trib and catch a steelie than you dont have half a brain in your head. Surely someone who knows as much about steelheading as you do would know that it some of the most difficult fishing on the planet.

Come on, taking shots at respectable guys like CC does nothing but make you look like a fool.

Edited by kemper

no caps by popular demand lol (im sure i'll forget later lol)

well first off i'd like to say thanks for some support fellas!!

secondly lets just end it here cause it'll just turn into a flaming war!!!

its the same thing every year( im used to it by now lol)

so tx again and see ya next report!!!

Once again CC demonstrates what a class act he is!!!!

Bly

DONT EVER STOP THE REPORTS CC! SEEING ALL THE CHROME YOU CATCH IS WHAT MOTIVATES ME TO KEEP GOING BACK TO THE RIVERS TO TANGLE WITH SOME STEEL!

I can deal with the caps, as long as there is some STEEL to go along with them!

Hey CC!

I am going to Duffins crk in ajax on sat ....would you mind sharing any tips with me? I have only ever once caught a steelie after many many many times of trying and I would love to get another. any tips at all for me? I have my 10.5 rod with 6lb mono and a 1000 series reel. I have alot of gear but no clue on how to actually catch a nice bow. Im a river fishing poser.lol

wow!!!! I just saw the posts by the eastern turdburglers...lol....

I can't believe someone or PLURAL people lol would have an issue with someone who is on here keeping everyones thirst for fishing quenched. I love seeing his posts and I enjoy seeing fish being caught and posted for CC's friends to see. Its unfortunate that them there eastern turdburglars can't give respect when its due. CC keep on posting pics and reports I look forward to them all the time. As fer the eastern turdburglars............ BE GONE!!! and may you catch nothing but beaver fever and bottom.

Got you eastern turd burglars a coffee!! no hard feelings

flocker.jpg

I like your drive CC, determination, and willingness to pound the pavement in search of steel. You should write a small book, paperback, called "The Riddle Of Steel", and tell all about your great adventures unraveling the riddle of steel. Every detail, because thats what keeps the reader reading.I would buy it. I always said, "if I was as good at catchin steel as I was at catchin bass I would write a book.

Similar read would be Fly fishermans Odyssey by Robert Mengel.

Another quick reply, (sorry) but I have to say, Im really surprised by the responses of some of the others. I thought thats what this board was for. Trust me if your scared some newbie is gonna come out fish you in your spot, you should re evaluate your tackle, if you know what I mean. I fly fish most of the season, and there is so many tribs and rivers and systems connected to systems you would have to be a complete nob to worry about some guys taken your spot. And dont give me that crap about one day ya posted then the next day 5 guys were there on your spot. Ive been lifting Iron for many years now and in the first year I put on 50 lbs of hard core muscle and people always ask me how desperately they could make such gains, I tell them, and would you believe 99.9 times out of a hundred they do the same old crap that gets em nowhere. they want to but somehow never do.

My point is all that work you put in to the spot, they dont wanna do that, so 99.9 times outa 100 they will fail miserably. Trust me this still takes work well after the tip is given, and most people dont wanna work for anything.

Besides I would share secrets with many on this board, I think most people here are good people.

Yeah. Those guys are just jealous. Like CCMT said even new steelheaders know that when the ice is gone it's time to go fishing. Spots are gonna be crowded. There's not much you can do about it and who really cares? In my opinion the race to the spot is almost half the excitement of the fishing trip and if you don't get your spot there's always more water to be fished. So like everyone else said there are a lot of fish out there for everyone so go give her a shot.

CC even with caps your reports are awesome and they don't EVER give away the really important details. I fish a little for chrome and I usually look forward to coming home after getting skunked and seeing your reports where you didn't. That GIVES me the incentive to go out and try again because I see it can be done with a little work.

First off I can't believe I read all those posts! haha but seriously, CC's a good guy.....he's given me some great tips and I honestly don't think I'd have ever gotten into steelheading if it wasn't for his stinkin' awesome reports! Keep it up CC and I'm glad to see everybody backin' him up!

Good Steelheading.....

UF

ps. i'm hitting the Credit River next weekend...SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH I don't think anybody knows about it!