It was inevitable

tjsa

Started late Saturday afternoon, still lightly coming down. Approximately 4" of heavy wet snow, with more light stuff to come in the next week.

Guess I should put the lawn mower away now.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f237/eyelandertom/IMG_2064.jpg

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f237/eyelandertom/IMG_2065.jpg

I guess you should Tom :w00t::lol:

It's been a comfy +12 over here today :whistling: not that I'm complaining yet, but I sure can't wait for hard water to arrive B)

If you need a shovel.... I have a spare one you can borrow :whistling::lol:

Jacques

we are putting the Blizaaks on my wife's Toyota Echo tomorrow... she is driving to Cobourg Thursday for a few days with my daughter. Better safe than sorry on that end of the province. :thumbsup_anim:

I will be heading up to the Huron shores region with the well worn all season's on my Caravan.

Not buying tires for this ol beast as I will soon have a "new to me" Dodge Ram 1500 that I am sure I will need a couple of snows for. :wallbash:

Yup....ole man winter is here.I'm at that point in the year that i want snow just to make it a bit brighter outside at nite.Fall is nice, but once the leaves are gone, then lets get it over with. SNOW dagnabit.

I put up the christmas lites outside today. And, true to form, turned them all on just to spook the neighbours, who BTW, think i'm just another crazy english guyclapping.gif i'm always the first on the street.

Snow means i can get the lawn chairs out and go sit in the yard in my winter coat and boots and giggle at the neigbours peeking through the window at merofl2.gif Life is grand!!!

Started late Saturday afternoon, still lightly coming down. Approximately 4" of heavy wet snow, with more light stuff to come in the next week.

IMG_2064.jpg

IMG_2065.jpg

Oh WOW! - I can hardly wait for that - only a little more then what you got!

Don

IMG_2064.jpg

IMG_2065.jpg

Not fair,not fair at all. I want some of that down here. Not the heavy crap,the light snow. :whistling: