Trying to make my own web site for my lures

Handlebarz

Hey all I just wanted to ask for your opinion on my web site for my musky lures there is not any working shopping cart but orders will be done direct through email its a start until I can get some cash to make a real site I guess this more of info site to start.

Thanks ahead Mike

Link to Handlebarz site you will have to copy and paste until I get smart enough to post a proper link LOL

file:///Users/dannaandmikeparker/Sites/Site/Welcome.html

Edited by Mike P.

Hey all I just wanted to ask for your opinion on my web site for my musky lures there is not any working shopping cart but orders will be done direct through email its a start until I can get some cash to make a real site I guess this more of info site to start.

Thanks ahead Mike

Link to Handlebarz site you will have to copy and paste until I get smart enough to post a proper link LOL

file:///Users/dannaandmikeparker/Sites/Site/Welcome.html

Tried the link - but can't seem to get it to work ( used copy and paste )

Don

Thanks Terry and guys I posted this yesterday after working on it for a very long time I thought I had it done right but did not realize that it was just back to the Mac. I was going to try and use mobil me from Mac but it sais that I only get 20 MB for the site is that enough? Or can I put it on one of the free web sites? Like web.com? Just wondering as I really like what I had done so far. Is there some way to email the files to a person who hosts sites like Tj?

I guess I should stick to making lures and driving truck two things I can do or think I can :whistling:

Edited by Mike P.