Bring back Chritmas

oldphart

What a clever idea! Yes, Christmas cards. This is coming early so that you can get ready to include an important address to your list.

Want to have some fun this CHRISTMAS?

Send the ACLU a CHRISTMAS CARD this year.

As they are working so very hard to get rid of the CHRISTMAS part of this holiday, we should all send them a nice, card to brighten up their dark, sad, little world. Make sure it says "Merry Christmas" on it.

Here's the address, just don't be rude or crude:

ACLU

125 Broad Street , 18th Floor

New York , NY 10004

Two tons of Christmas cards would freeze their operations because they wouldn't know if any were regular mail containing contributions. So spend 44 cents and tell the ACLU to leave Christmas alone. Also tell them that there is no such thing as a" Holiday Tree". It's always been called a CHRISTMAS TREE!

And pass this on to your email lists. We really want to communicate with the ACLU! They really DESERVE us!!

For those of you who aren't aware of them, the ACLU, (the American Civil Liberties Union) is the one suing the U.S. Government to take God, Christmas or anything religious away from us. They represent the atheists and others in this war. Help put Christ back in Christmas!

Its really not about taking away your right to believe in a God. Its more about putting it back in your own house, respecting the fact that there are people that dont want to call it that because of ther own beliefs. Religion should never have been allowed to be a precuser to making decisions in peoples lives

Religion should play no roll in politics

decisions are made by Men/Women

what you do and call things in your house is your business

and you will have lots of time later to meet "YOUR" God

I dont agree with the attempted alteration and for me it has nothing to do with religion more tradition then anything.

For me it will always be Christmas and a Christmas Tree for my own reasons whether someone makes a decision or not about it you will never force me to call it otherwise

JMO

Peter

Its really not about taking away your right to believe in a God. Its more about putting it back in your own house, respecting the fact that there are people that dont want to call it that because of ther own beliefs. Religion should never have been allowed to be a precuser to making decisions in peoples lives

Religion should play no roll in politics

decisions are made by Men/Women

what you do and call things in your house is your business

and you will have lots of time later to meet "YOUR" God

I dont agree with the attempted alteration and for me it has nothing to do with religion more tradition then anything.

For me it will always be Christmas and a Christmas Tree for my own reasons whether someone makes a decision or not about it you will never force me to call it otherwise

JMO

Peter

Very well said Bitme..

I'm an atheist, and I will always call it Christmas. It's tradition.

How does the ACLU (or anyone for that matter) prevent you from using the term "Christmas"? You can call it what you want and so can anyone else. It seems to me that a person with the "spirit of Christmas" in them wouldn't waste time sending a card to someone who won't appreciate it...let alone do so to purposefully interfere with legitimate fund-raising. I'm sure you know plenty of individuals who would genuinely enjoy receiving a card or note from you this time of year. Why not think of them instead?

Happy Holidays...Merry Christmas...whatever floats your boat.

OK I'm not very politically correct but....

I had my printer make up some of my art Christmas cards this year.

So---They all say "Merry Christmas" inside--not Seasons Greetings etc.

My work---get to say what I want---want to be PC you'll have to go to WalMart

I didn't know anything about ACLU nor heard about "ACLU." But after looking up their site and reading what they stand for... I think they are saying they don't want the government to promote any kind of religion.

ACLU is not against Christmas they are fighting for the people to keep Christmas as is. And keep governments out of promoting any kind of religon. Keeping them out of it completely.

Good for them !!

Last thing we need is for Governments to take away more of our fun that we enjoy freely.

DSN

Edited by DSN

The ACLU isn't against Christmas or religion. They are against the inclusion of one religion at the expense of others in public policy and institutions. I am sure they will be warmed by the Christmas cards given they have no issue with Christmas, and presents, and hanging shiny things on trees and a magical fat man in a red suit who gets pulled around the world by reindeer, one of whom has an electric nose: just like it happened in the bible.