This post is for that Doubting Thomas. AKA Jaydub

Cudz

I had plans to go out fishing with Jaydub at 8 pm. He bailed on me because he "Did not think we would catch anything." Well, despite the cold it was beautiful out there and I had a blast (alone).

After texting Jaydub this morning he also said "I had better have a pic of the bass I caught" LOL!, Here it is. You missed out bro.

Truth be known that fishing was slow but I got back to the launch at midnight and caught countless perch in 25 minutes, so that was fun too.

Here is your pic Jaydub!

novnight.JPG

Since when does catching anything have to do with quality time with a buddy????

Nice bass, glad you had a good time!!

Burt :)

Who said anything about a buddy... :sarcasm: Okay, so I probably should have gone but night time fall fishing without minnows is pretty tough and I thought maybe if I stayed home I'd get lucky :dunno::wallbash: . Congrates on the smallie Cudz...let the streak continue! :worthy::worthy:

Who said anything about a buddy... :sarcasm: Okay, so I probably should have gone but night time fall fishing without minnows is pretty tough and I thought maybe if I stayed home I'd get lucky :dunno::wallbash: . Congrates on the smallie Cudz...let the streak continue! :worthy::worthy:

Just tell the truth. It was too cold for you. Maybe it was too late for you.