Perch mission on Lady S.

bigugli

Thanks to CPH for another very successful perch expedition. Despite dark skies and snow showers the bite was definitely on. Here is Rockfish with a nice one.

DSCN3210.jpg

A satisfying end result of quality keepers. Enough for 4 or 5 meals.

DSCN3211.jpg

Even learned a few new tricks today despite almost falling out of the boat :blush:

ugli why travel to scugog, you can catch twice that 15min from your home, the bite on Lake O has been the best in years

I havn't even got the trout rod out once this year, to good a perch bite to mess with Brownies and Rainbows yet hahahahaha

Edited by canadadude

Yep another fine day telling fishing stories. With just enough interruptions from the perch to call it a fishing trip :)

You scared me good when you almost went swimming. I was having a hard time figuring out how we would get you out of the water and still be able to fish for the rest of the afternoon :whistling:

Yep another fine day telling fishing stories. With just enough interruptions from the perch to call it a fishing trip :)

You scared me good when you almost went swimming. I was having a hard time figuring out how we would get you out of the water and still be able to fish for the rest of the afternoon :whistling:

I thought it was only Albert that tried to use people as an anchor...whistling.gif

Can't believe I actually let go of the fishing rod.

Thanks for the trip guys and I gotta pick me up some of those Fin-s minnows we were doing so good with. It was good to get away from the old neighborhood and try a different spot. :worthy:

Note to self and CPH: Bruce always needs to be remained seated in the boat !!! :sarcasm:

Thanks for the trip guys and I gotta pick me up some of those Fin-s minnows we were doing so good with. It was good to get away from the old neighborhood and try a different spot. :worthy:

Note to self and CPH: Bruce always needs to be remained seated in the boat !!! :sarcasm:

Don't forget to get the Fin-S 1/16 oz. jigs to go with the minnows...good.gif

watch the background guys,Steve you should know better!

If you can tell where we are on the lake from Bruce's one picture...well then you have been there and you already know "The spot"

It shouldn't matter to you anyway Ted...seeing as your too lazy to drag a tinny in there anyway :whistling:

Hey... you started it :angel:

If you can tell where we are on the lake from Bruce's one picture...well then you have been there and you already know "The spot"

It shouldn't matter to you anyway Ted...seeing as your too lazy to drag a tinny in there anyway :whistling:

Hey... you started it :angel:

I knows...But I ain't telling...ph34r.gif

"drag" is the key word in that sentence for sure...rolleyes.gif