Look up look waaaaaaaaaaay up!!!

lookinforwalleye

Montreal is a threat to win against anyone.

Toronto is a threat to lose against anyone.

The poor old Leafs are also a good bet to finish last again this year, regardless of where they are in the standings right now.

Mark my words...

By the First-of-the-year, Toronto media will be screaming for changes to "Save the Season." The Leafs will once again trade away the future, in hopes of gaining a play-off spot.

George Santayana said "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." For forty-odd years Leaf's management has been living proof of this!

George Santayana said "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." For forty-odd years Leaf's management has been living proof of this!

Agreed, except for a short period in the early 90's when Cliff Fletcher put together one hell of a team, that played well, had each other's backs and were a serious contender.

We'll see how Brian Burke does over this season and the next, so far I do like the direction the team is going in...nice mix of speed and toughness.

Guest Johnny Bass

Enjoy it while you can. Your going to be eating leaf dust soon! We need two wins and we are going to go on a nice streak!

I don't know why Leaf fans hate the Sens. It should be Ottawa fans that hate the leaf fans for smoking them every single time in the playoffs.LOL Daniel Alfredsson is a truly talented hockey player.

I don't think there is a team I dislike in the NHL. Some coaches and players but that's about it.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

as a sens fan i enjoy my rivalry with the leafs. despite the losses in the playoffs, we were really at eachother for a while and it was fun. sure i fight with leafs fans, but most of it is good natured and can be fun.

in the case of the habs, i hate them with every bone in my body just because having a rivalry with them isn't even fun they are so obnoxious. when they win a few games they think they are cup bound, when they lose a few games they blame it on the uber-talented carey price. the terms bandwagon and flakey come to mind.