Hello People

Mike the Pike

Have not been around for a while.Had some health issues to take care of.

Completely made a lifestyle change for the better lots of exercise and eating much more healthier.

Dropped 30lbs and feel much better.Had the high blood pressure high cholesterol.

10 yrs of sales on the road caught up with me so I finally listened to the doctor and what a difference it has made.

Still been doing alot of fishing have some nice reports to post but I need help from someone again on how to post

pics from photobucket.anyhoo I should be a little more present now good to be back.

Mike the Pike

Have not been around for a while.Had some health issues to take care of.

Completely made a lifestyle change for the better lots of exercise and eating much more healthier.

Dropped 30lbs and feel much better.Had the high blood pressure high cholesterol.

10 yrs of sales on the road caught up with me so I finally listened to the doctor and what a difference it has made.

Still been doing alot of fishing have some nice reports to post but I need help from someone again on how to post

pics from photobucket.anyhoo I should be a little more present now good to be back.

Mike the Pike

great to meet ya !!! geez, you live right between me and roy !!! im in Brossard.now we can talk local fishing !!!!

Paul

Welcome back my friend :thumbsup_anim:

Glad you are doing better health wise and looking forward to reading your reports B)

Quand tu viendras dans la région de l'Outaouais, fait moi signe avec un PM et si tu veux ont peut aller faire un tour de pêche..... question de tester le bord de l'eau et en faire une p'tite sortie ;)

Tight lines

Jacques

Welcome back my friend thumbsup_anim.gif

Glad you are doing better health wise and looking forward to reading your reports cool.gif

Quand tu viendras dans la région de l'Outaouais, fait moi signe avec un PM et si tu veux ont peut aller faire un tour de pêche..... question de tester le bord de l'eau et en faire une p'tite sortie wink.gif

Tight lines

Jacques

well i'll be darned.....i never woulda known !!! clapping.gif

Paul