My little rant ,yes fishing

vinnimon

Sorry Guys but someone has to say something.

I was at Bronte for the past little while,the peir was clean as can be!

Guess what folks!Once the fools got there its a pure mess!

Fishing lines left on shore tangling up on a nice ladies foot while cleanin up the timmies cups(fisherman coffee I may add), a dog as well was tangled in a nest!

Ear plugs all over the shore to boot!!!!With hooks still in them!!!!!!!!!

Ive done my part and will continue doing it on my own accord!

Please,Keep the walkways safe for the children,pets and all the good folks around!

Please!!!!!!We fish there as well!!!

Sorry guys, I was a little teed off with this.

I do my my part,so should others!

I'm with you on this one Vince. The fishermen / fishergals that leave their stuff all over the place make us all look bad. I took my daughter to the dam in paris. Brought out a bag a garbage - worm containers, fishing line by the mile, packaging, you name it, just thrown all over the ground and rocks. Embarassing and just destroys natures beauty.

I'm with you on this one Vince. The fishermen / fishergals that leave their stuff all over the place make us all look bad. I took my daughter to the dam in paris. Brought out a bag a garbage - worm containers, fishing line by the mile, packaging, you name it, just thrown all over the ground and rocks. Embarassing and just destroys natures beauty.

Thanks Rick,And whats worse, Im yet to hit the creek for float fishing!The worst is yet to come!

mad.gif fumingmad.gif over the tires in the creek!

Ahhh! what the heck,bronte creek PP, clean up your bloody mess at upper middle rd and burloak rd!Tires at the bottom of the hill behind their compound,in the creek!

Sorry to all the good folks, im just having a bad day.

Your right Shawn. My apologies to all my fellow fisher people. My continued scorn on the litterbugs however. Maybe we need to start something like our friends to the south did with an 800 # to report those who do..... or maybe we send them for a swim when we catch em?ninja.gif

Edited by spincast

Come for a walk along the spit at Frenchman's Bay some morning. Absolutely disgusting. The only up-side is that I've been able to get some free tackle. There is also a resident beaver just west of Liverpool Road, and the slobs who go there in the winter steal wood from the lodge to build fires, it's so denuded that it's a wonder the poor guy survived.

Come for a walk along the spit at Frenchman's Bay some morning. Absolutely disgusting. The only up-side is that I've been able to get some free tackle. There is also a resident beaver just west of Liverpool Road, and the slobs who go there in the winter steal wood from the lodge to build fires, it's so denuded that it's a wonder the poor guy survived.

There are actually 3 beavers in the lil pond thingy closest to the P.P.P. But yeah, can't imagine why everyone can't do their part..But as mentioned before most of the litterbugs aren't anglers, just food fishermen who do not respect the natural resource available to them..

I don't really like it when people leave garbage either... worm containers, massive balls of tangled mono line, cans, cups... seriously, can't they find a garbage can nearby?? or bring a plastic bag and put garbage inside, then throw them away when they get home??

This is horrible. Everywhere I go anymore (shore fishing that is) its the same thing. I went down to my dock this weekend after not being there for 2 weeks and there were broken beer bottles worm contianers and a busted fishing rod laying there. For anyone that leaves thier garbage laying around your just as bad as the white bucket gang. It sickens me to no end.

Edited by tb4me

Guest Manitoubass

I deal with this alot as well on my local body of water. I always pick up the mess, usually have my kids help as well.

No different then camping, leave the site better then when you arrived! Teach this to your kids

Real anglers would never be so disrespectful