Hilarious Pike & Musky Story

BillsTheBassMan

We were away at Georgian Bay this past weekend (report on its way soon) and we were talking to some of the locals and swapping fishing stories.

One local tells me about this summer battle he was having hunting what he suspects was the same Musky "Walter" was his name for him. He had him hooked several occasions and saw him once.

One day, he caught a smaller fish and was reeling it in and BAM the line started going and going and going and then the rod went straight. "EXPLITIVE" he yells. He retrieves his line to see he still has a fish. It's a 27" pike with a 6" gash along its side and he's bleeding relatively heavily. In his words, here is how the story ended:

"The pike had a 6" gash and he was bleeding heavily. I put him in my livewell and tended to him on and off for the next 24 hours. The next day he was doing fine and he was good to go/"

"That's crazy!" I say. "So he swam away fine?"

"Nope, we cleaned him and ate him."

:mellow:

"The pike had a 6" gash and he was bleeding heavily. I put him in my livewell and tended to him on and off for the next 24 hours. The next day he was doing fine and he was good to go/"

"That's crazy!" I say. "So he swam away fine?"

"Nope, we cleaned him and ate him."

:mellow:

insert banjo music here... HAHAHAHA

LOL that is crazy

reminds me of the first time I went fishing with a guy from work

the first walleye he caught he held it up high gently sitting still in his hand and said is that the most beautiful fish in the world and out here catching them is there anything that could bring you closer to GOD...

a tear almost came to my eye

then faster then lighting he grabbed it in both hands and snapped it's neck an threw it in a bucket....

I wasn't expecting it , I spit out my coffee..............through my nose and laughed my head off at how quickly he went from honoring the fish to killing it...maybe you had to be there to appreciate it ...but it was funny

Edited by Terry®

LOL that is crazy

reminds me of the first time I went fishing with a guy from work

the first walleye he caught he held it up high gently sitting still in his hand and said is that the most beautiful fish in the world and out here catching them is there anything that could bring you closer to GOD...

a tear almost ame to my eye

then faster then lighting he grabbed it in both hands and snapped it's neck an threw it in a bucket....

I wasn't expecting it , I spit out my coffee..............through my nose and laughed my head off at how quickly he went from honoring the fish to killing it...maybe you had to be there to appreciate it ...but it was funny

I definitely laughed when I read that Terry!

A man's car blows its radiator fluid by a farmer's house. The farmer has the man in for a cup of tea while the car cools off, before they refill the radiator.

Man notices a pig with a woooden leg rooting around in the farmer's back yard. When asked how the pig got its wooden leg, farmer replies that the house once caught on fire and the pig came through the flames, woke up the farmer and his wife, and led them through the smoke to safety.

The farmer's wife goes on to relate that the pig once saved the farmer when the tractor tipped over, pinning him beneath it. The pig dug a trough and freed the farmer.

"But how did the pig get the wooden leg?"

"Well son, around here, folks don't eat a pig like that all at once."