Hello from forum noob

bulltron

Hey all, been browsing the forums for quite some time now ... Decided yesterday, that I'de sign up, and contribute where I can, and be able to actually communicate with other users. lol... I'm in London, Ontario....not the best of fishing here, would WAY rather be in northern ontario full-time(hopefully come winter, that dream will be a reality!)

hope to be posting some nice fish this season, would post previously caught fish, but, seems kinda cheap ;) ...

thanks to everyone who has helped me fish northern ontario so far this year with there tips and tricks for certain bodies of water on this forum, so much talent and smarts here .....

my time is spent fishing lake huron, lake erie, the thames river(ewwwww), and Lake Nepewassi(I've got a couple acres of lakefront there and a couple cabins), and some of the trout filled tributaries near Port Bruce and Delhi, ON .....

I love to fish bass, trout, pike, and those beautiful ski's, well, tbh, anything .... even those big stinky carp :) ...

This morning I spent bass fishing the fat parts of the thames river between London and Chatham .... just little dudes today, and a couple carp, nothing more than 1lbs in the bass dept, and a couple 5lbs-ish carp .... Going back to lake Nepewassi in a couple weeks for a weekend ... always really good bass fishing there, 3lbs+ all day! I love it!....

Welcome to our site Trevor. I'm also a Londoner and periodically fish the Thames as well. Mostly the north branch. Seems to have cleaned up alot since Springbank Dam has been open and the river returned to its more natural state.

Guest Johnny Bass

Welcome aboard! I seen some decent reports from the london area. And Lake St.Clair is also not too far. But you can't beat Northern Ontario! Looking forward to your reports and input.