lost my minn kota prop...

ch312

on our last outing im not sure what happened but when i went to lower my endura 36 the prop was missing. i cant find an online manual to see exactly what i am missing. right now there is the threaded shaft coming out of the motor with a pin through it. do i just need another prop and a normal nut?

This also happened to me once. The prop got jammed on the bottom and the torque wound the nylon wing nut off.

You obviously need a new prop.

I think they come with a new wing nut...HOWEVER...You might want to replace that with a Nylock hex nut.

Edited by garry2rs

if you are looking for a NEW one....a guy in London, on kijiji has a whole wack of different new ones for $25 or so.

http://london.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-boats-watercraft-parts-trailers-accessories-Minn-Kota-Weedless-Wedge-Props-W0QQAdIdZ213887099

No I DO NOT KNOW this guy, just trying to help out a fellow OFC'er

FT

I had the same thing happen to me on my last outing last year and just got around to replacing it today. (first trip out is next weekend)

I went to bass pro, they had all the models of props you might need and they all come with everything you need to replace it. It will have the pin inside the prop, and a new plastic nut, but I think I'm going to get a real nut on there tommorow so it doesn't happen again.