Kawartha walleye

Finally got the boat out a couple times this month. Targetting walleye and musky on Scugog. No luck yet getting that first 'ski, but, have caught walters everytime out.

Weedbeds, weedbeds, weedbeds in about 5 to 8 feet of water.

Couple of pics...

ScugogSaturdaynight.jpg

FirstScugogwalleye.jpg

Scugograinywalleye.jpg

IMG_2700.jpg

IMG_2662.jpg

Lots of crappie, perch and a few OOS bass (quickly released) as well.

lol poor cliff.. seems like he's the only one not getting any. nice ones man. i like fishing the drop offs for them since they are 4 weeks ahead this year..

Well, the one thing you have to admit, I'm consistant LOL. I didn't tarnish my record again this weekend :whistling:

Frankie65,

I noticed in your last photo there is what appears to be a free launch in the background. Can you share where that is on Scugog. PM if you prefer.

Thanks.

KawarthaGuy

Finally got the boat out a couple times this month. Targetting walleye and musky on Scugog. No luck yet getting that first 'ski, but, have caught walters everytime out.

Weedbeds, weedbeds, weedbeds in about 5 to 8 feet of water.

Couple of pics...

ScugogSaturdaynight.jpg

FirstScugogwalleye.jpg

Scugograinywalleye.jpg

IMG_2700.jpg

IMG_2662.jpg

Lots of crappie, perch and a few OOS bass (quickly released) as well.

Kawartha Guy, PM me I'll give you a list of free Launches on Scugog.. but I wont tell you wich one he is fishing infront of unless I have his permission

Thanks, fish-meister. Go ahead and tell him in a PM. I debated blanking out the background, but, after thinking about it said what the heck. All I ask from people that fish there is don't abuse it. I have a self imposed limit of two walleye, plus the slot is in effect. There are plenty of crappie, perch and sunfish for a great fish feed!!

Thanks, fish-meister. Go ahead and tell him in a PM. I debated blanking out the background, but, after thinking about it said what the heck. All I ask from people that fish there is don't abuse it. I have a self imposed limit of two walleye, plus the slot is in effect. There are plenty of crappie, perch and sunfish for a great fish feed!!

ya not only walleye, crappie and pan fish I have caught plenty of musky and other fish there too! but I am not one to give away peoples spots, I have PM'd him with a list of 10 or so free launches around lake Scugog, If he is still interested in that same location with your permission I will tell him.