Super stalkers

K_F

I bought super stalkers at the spring fishing show last year and would liek to buy some more - does anyone know anywhere near the hammer where I can buy these lures?

I bought them from JB's at the show and would prefer to not get off the highway on the way up north

There's not many places around the GTA that carry anything other than the basic musky gear, so Brian may be your only option.

What about Fishing World in Hamilton, I know they used to carry some musky baits but I haven't been in there in years.

Edited by lew

ya - if i have to stop at Jb's i will -

Im going to hit fishing world after work but im 95 percent sure they dont have them

thanks lew

There's not many places around the GTA that carry anything other than the basic musky gear, so Brian may be your only option.

What about Fishing World in Hamilton, I know they used to carry some musky baits but I haven't been in there in years.

Man ---I thought you were talkin about strangers to this board that just read but don't join and contribute but are Really Really good at it

Look under that log---it's a worm---no it's a leach--no It's Super Stalker...able to steal yer fishin hole in one thread :Gonefishing:

Hang On---that's "Lurkers" D'OH

I'm not worthy :worthy:

Edited by bushart

If you can wait a few days, you can order them online directly from Drifter Tackle.

Drifter Tackle is a great company to deal with.

Couple years back myself & Mr. Eh were trolling Pigeon Lake for muskies and I was running a 10" jointed Believer on a short line when a musky came up and hammered it just behind the boat and actually tore the Believer apart at the joint, spit the pieces out, laffed at me and swam away :w00t:

I contacted Drifter just to inform them about what had happened and they called back and said they'd gladly replace the bait. I thanked him and told him that I didn't need another bait as I had a whole box of Believers and thought that was the end of the conversation.

A few days later a box was delivered to my home from Drifter Tackle and when I opened the package, there wasn't one, but TWO Jointed Super Stalkers and a nice letter from the company thanking me for taking the time to inform them of the problem.

Companies like Drifter Tackle are excellent to deal with and deserve whatever good comes their way.

Cnv1495.jpg

hit up grimsby tackle - they told me they stopped carrying the super stalker because they were getting too many complaints of the body of the bait breaking - apparently they even recieved a few that were broken in the box?????

i guess JB's or Drifter it is

Guest gbfisher

hit up grimsby tackle - they told me they stopped carrying the super stalker because they were getting too many complaints of the body of the bait breaking - apparently they even recieved a few that were broken in the box?????

i guess JB's or Drifter it is

I had the lip snap off of one of mine in very cold water. :blink:

Drifter Tackle is a great company to deal with.

Couple years back myself & Mr. Eh were trolling Pigeon Lake for muskies and I was running a 10" jointed Believer on a short line when a musky came up and hammered it just behind the boat and actually tore the Believer apart at the joint, spit the pieces out, laffed at me and swam away :w00t:

I contacted Drifter just to inform them about what had happened and they called back and said they'd gladly replace the bait. I thanked him and told him that I didn't need another bait as I had a whole box of Believers and thought that was the end of the conversation.

A few days later a box was delivered to my home from Drifter Tackle and when I opened the package, there wasn't one, but TWO Jointed Super Stalkers and a nice letter from the company thanking me for taking the time to inform them of the problem.

Companies like Drifter Tackle are excellent to deal with and deserve whatever good comes their way.

Cnv1495.jpg

Wow, that's impressive customer service Lew!