How many unwanted calls?

Guest timeout

Guest gbfisher

Fax machines. There's a good one.

Date service. :huh:

Draw prizes. :thumbsup_anim::blahblah1::(

Is so and so there? :blink:

I think they pay people to just randomly phone people.... :lol:

Anyone else notice the unwelcome soliciting they are getting on their cell phone lately?

Maybe it's just me. :worthy:

Fax machines. There's a good one.

Date service. :huh:

Draw prizes. :thumbsup_anim::blahblah1::(

Is so and so there? :blink:

I think they pay people to just randomly phone people.... :lol:

Anyone else notice the unwelcome soliciting they are getting on their cell phone lately?

Maybe it's just me. :worthy:

Cell phone i no different than a land line, and as 30%+ of all ph#s are cell phones, that is a huge market to tap. Get used to blanket call networks.

Yes, it's annoying. I usually call them back since a lot have a 905 area code, but they always act surprised.

I have never received a solicitor call from my cell, let alone answered it. I am with Bell (reluctantly)

Home phone number = primus and I don't get any unwanted calls. The call screen feature works really well.

Cell phone = koodo. Just get random people calling me, thinking its someone else's #...

i have had the odd one on my cell. the ones i get at home i say i am very interested but can they hold for a sec then dont come back. funny story a few weeks back rogers call about my daughters cell phone so i listened to what she had to say, she started in to the pitch and then she says oh umm my computer crashed can we call you back. still haven't heard from them. lol

Guest gbfisher

I have no concern about the home phone calls. I know how to deal with them. It's the cell phone charges each month. I guess it all depends on what service you have. When you're out fishing you only expect to receive calls from people you know as your number is new and no one else should have it. It makes ya wonder. I wonder how much the solicitors paid for the numbers and think maybe we should be the ones getting reimbursed... :D

Edited by gbfisher