Not looking too good for opener in the Kawarthas

Big Cliff

jeeze archer! thats no excuse! haha I went out there.. caught two jumbo perch and lost one fish.. what that fish was.. I really dont know.. and well I honestly couldnt tell you what a walleye looked like its been too long!

hey your in lindsay we sould get together some time and get team 10 some points

archer I agree !

I totaly forgot my sign when i caught this one today :wallbash:

very nice thats to bad about the sign i had better make one up. We are heading out in a couple of hrs to pegion in a couple of hrs. hope the snow melts before i go

Looked out the window a few times yesterday and watched the rain and snow squalls coming across the lake and guys out there in boats. There is no way in this world I want to catch a fish that badly.

I was hoping I could get out today but woke up this morning, Temp. 0°C, winds climbing to 30K, looks and feels like mid Nov. out there!

:Gonefishing: I agree Big Cliff, the fish will be bigger next weekend. If u beak down or run into a problem your pretty much on your own today. A few years ago a buddy of ours went up to Muskoka, late November and did not get all the water out of the lower end before trailoring home, did not wrap up the lowere end either, wind chill took care of the lower end. Expensive trip. :wallbash::wallbash:

I adapted and fished a smaller, out of the way lake instead of the bigger kawartha lakes. Spent 8 hours out in the rain/hail/sleet/snow/wind and caught my 4 walleye. I had to use bait to get them, but they tasted just the same :) I released one under the slot, and caught an OOS musky about 32" as well!!

I'll be the first to admit, it sucked out there, and I was wet and cold by the time I came off the water. I shoulda wore my floater suit.......BRRRRRRRRRRR!!! It stopped raining for about 15 mins the whole time I was out. It was worth it though :)

S.