looking for a trailor

Stoltzeneggar

Does anyone know a good fishery within 3 hours of hamilton?. I am looking to buy a trailor to get away to on weekends that is within a 3 hour drive. I have seen some on stoney lake, but i am not sure how the fishing is up thier. I have always fished Temagami but it is just to far to get away for the weekend. If anyone can suggest a lake in the 3 hours range it would be much appreciated. Or if you have comments about Stoney Lakes fishery that would be great also, Ive heard a little about stoney but some say its good fishing and others say its tough. Thank you all.

MVC-656F.JPG

we will assume 3 hours = 300km 100km per hour get a map from where you are draw a line 300km long get a compass with the point at your start pencil at your finish and draw a big circle whatever is inside is fair game the internet will tell you the rest :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

why not head out towards lake erie? it's well under you're 3hr drive and the fishing for just about everything seems pretty good. i'd rather drive one hour each way and have an extra 4 hrs each weekend to relax or fish.

edit... also, no fighting all the traffic across the top of toronto or up the 400.

ryan

Edited by Dunner

we will assume 3 hours = 300km 100km per hour get a map from where you are draw a line 300km long get a compass with the point at your start pencil at your finish and draw a big circle whatever is inside is fair game the internet will tell you the rest :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

That only works if the traffic is moooving at 100km/h which can really get below that on fridays and sundays and really wicked on long weekends.