train derailment in pickering

fishindevil

well i just seen on the 12pm CTV.. :dunno: .news that there is a major train wreck just east of the pickering train station and it has now effected the go-train :mellow: as well and it is leaking toxic acid as well as deisel fuel...so this is going to have major complications for the commute home too.. :oops: ..just what we needed and now that huge storm is going to make things alot worse,so stay tuned to the radio and the news if you have someone comming home on the train tonight.....just thought everyone should know,even traffic on the 401,is stopping to look the opp,is saying to stay away from the area....cheers :angry:

Wow!! I am working from home today because of the nasty weather coming. If I had meetings at the office, I was going to take the GO Train. Glad I didn't cause I'd be stranded downtown and I wouldn't want my wife driving out to get me in freezing rain.

Wife works in TO and takes the GO she emails me today while I am working from home and gives me the news that I will have to pick her up in Pickering. So off I go at 3:45 well I finally got home at 7:00 and I was only going from Oshawa to Pickering and back. Watch it out there the roads are pretty slick.

Gnoddy