Lunkerville on WFN

TC1OZ

Wouldn't it be illegal in the sense that by rehooking it on a different line, you are using it as bait, which is illegal considering that bass are game fish? Sure, there's no "intention" but the way that it's been presented it can pass as being used as bait.

Wouldn't it be illegal in the sense that by rehooking it on a different line, you are using it as bait, which is illegal considering that bass are game fish? Sure, there's no "intention" but the way that it's been presented it can pass as being used as bait.

Exactly... My moms boyfriend had a CO hassle him for a license when he was casting a barbie rod for my very young cousin (who is not physically able to cast a rod). He had one but he gave the CO a hard time as to why he had to show it (especially consdering the circumstances). And trust me the laws CO's enforce are written the same way the laws the Police enforce are written... to interpretation. He was basically told if he put bait on the hook, helped tie the hook, or cast for someone... you need a license.

Good point Mykester.

maybe u should of worded it different, you shouldn't be asking ppl to prove that it's legal, instead, yourself proving it's illegal,

u keep stating you dont have a problem with it, but insist "SOMEONE" should have a problem,

the spoon in your pot is getting worn very quickly

maybe u should of worded it different, you shouldn't be asking ppl to prove that it's legal, instead, yourself proving it's illegal,

u keep stating you dont have a problem with it, but insist "SOMEONE" should have a problem,

the spoon in your pot is getting worn very quickly

:jerry: Maybe I worded it horribly wrong...

I'm not going to lie I was at work and made the post while doing technical support haha.

I think the reason for some of the replies is that other shows have done this to fool people to think they know what they are doing but on the truly hard days there guides did not get them on fish so they do what they have to to get the show in the can. With Mike his show is about him not knowing a thing and it sounds like he played it like (heck I and getting out fished by a kid WHAT THE) then he did what he did as a joke on himself.

I don't know where he was fishing but there might not be a law on that as stated by others they have some different ways of doing things down south of us just look at them they let Glen fish with out a shirt and then tell about it now that is just wrong