Buying a Boat in the US is easy

That is one Gorgeous Boat right there Steve... :worthy::worthy:

I noticed it has Four seats..one for Leechman/ one for 24/7/ one for Whitespinnerbait/ and one for you of course.. :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

Thanks Paul...the seats have the guy's names on them but I don't think the boat will fit through the trails down to your Speckie Lake :wallbash: .....maybe we can think of something else :whistling:

Thanks for all the great replies!!

Congrats ! I noticed the motor says SALTWATER, Does that mean its good in both salt and fresh water?

Sick boat !

cityfisher, you can use the Saltwater for both salt and fresh water....there's a water hose connector just under the engine cowling so that you can connect a garden hose and flush the salt water out through the motor...not sure what the other differences are....possibly a few stainless internal parts..I haven't had a chance to start reading the owner's manual...

Very nice Steve!!....if ya see me out there in the Disco Lund c'mon out and lets see who's got the faster macheen!

Thanks Grant!!....you're on Bud!!.....zoom zoom zoom B)

looks awesome! better be seeing some reports soon out of that!

Thanks....no reports real soon as I still have to rig it up....I'll make another post later to pick everyone's brains as far as what's the best way to rig up rod holders...