Dalrymple or Sturgon

T Fisher

Took the day off tomorrow looking to head to either Darymple or Sturgon any suggestions looking for Crappie. Thanks in advance.

Was out on Sturgeon on Sunday, found a few but they were in very small pockets and well spread out. A friend was out last night and only got two. in two hours. I hear they are doing well on Scugog though.

Guest gbfisher

What's wrong Tfisher? Can't fight your battles on that other site so you bring it here? Grow up! Let it go! You need Gill to show you how to catch fish anyway. :jerry:

Edited by gbfisher

I'd fish simcoe if I was you. There were 13 boats in my crappie spot yesterday. The fish are scared to death in there. Its time to find some new ones. Try dalrymple and let us know how you make out. I'm looking forward to the report, with pics :)

S

Guest gbfisher

Ha...stay away from the bog. Its just retarded how many people are fishing it. Its loaded with dinks anyways.....not worth it.

S.

9 boats in there the day before. Out of a few hundred fish caught in our boat there wasnt even one worth keeping. The other 9 boats kept everything that came over the side. :good: After they swarmed us..... :lol: Swarmed by ese or I mean like bees. ;)

Edited by gbfisher

Ha...stay away from the bog. Its just retarded how many people are fishing it. Its loaded with dinks anyways.....not worth it.

S.

Yep, seems to have gotten alot worse in a certain area (canals) as of recent. Total right off now and sad to say for good..

I here ya Gbfisher, atleast when we were there with the other 2 boats for the last couple weeks in this one spot 98% of fish were released. Now, I am sad to say it is not the case. The power of a lil post on the internet.

Edited by Harrison