new to me boat

ya I'm thinking the kicker will be a off season purchase cause I will mostly be fishing pike and bass out of it this year proly only make it out trolling a couple times she come with riggers and rods,boards and dipsies now I just have to figure out how to use them LOL gotta put a new feul filter in and get it serviced before she hits the water but I'm sure I will like it and the wife and kid will be alot safer .

ya I'm thinking the kicker will be a off season purchase cause I will mostly be fishing pike and bass out of it this year proly only make it out trolling a couple times she come with riggers and rods,boards and dipsies now I just have to figure out how to use them LOL gotta put a new feul filter in and get it serviced before she hits the water but I'm sure I will like it and the wife and kid will be alot safer .

When the walleye and bows make their way to Pt Burwell/Bruce give me a shout and I'll give you a crash course on trolling. Maybe we can put some numbers up for the team!

When the walleye and bows make their way to Pt Burwell/Bruce give me a shout and I'll give you a crash course on trolling. Maybe we can put some numbers up for the team!

I will do that its a couple months still and I will have tried the riggers for pike out at bluffs bar by then. I know quite a few guys around here so I will know where they are. And hopefully I will be able to get some fish entered soon if I don't get out I'm gonna go nuts.

Thanks Dan B if ya see me on the bay come say hi.

Edited by SRT8

Very Nice :clapping:

ran the same hull a lot of years with a "Sylvan" label on it, good hull a little narrower than most current offerings in the 18.5 size but deeper which I liked when setting riggers and such. Console is way to the front maximizing cockpit space , you got a winner there.

Thanks guys I just priced out new carpet and the parts I need to put a livewell in her. Unfortunately I have to rebuild the carb it sat to long the vacuum line was plugged so I replaced it gonna replace all the gas lines and filters and rebuild the carb fires right up when I put gas in the carb but won't draw any through the lines might rebuild the the vacuum pump thing to (don't know if that's what its really called LOL)just to be safe can't wait to get it done and out on the water.

Thanks guys I just priced out new carpet and the parts I need to put a livewell in her.

Have you considered vinyl flooring? I was able to match my original Starcraft flooring EXACTLY through Home Depot. They sell it as decking vinyl. If I recall correctly, it's $12/running foot at 6 feet wide.

I can drop a sample in the mail to you and save you a trip to HD if you're interested. Or, if you're ever in London, drop in!