come and get it

grt1

I have this 1976 starcraft supersport that has been out of the water since 2001 when I bought my new boat. I had a buddy who wanted it but he has since backed out. Therefore, it is free to anyone who wants to come and get it. The boat has a couple dings (not bad ones) and is missing a rivet in the rear but it is easily accessable to repair. The boat has been renovated with a casting platform but I'm sure this could be a great winter project for someone to restore. I have the side rails and top frame for it too. the trailer has to stay (my son's) and the motor is his also and will be removed

Here's a picture (hope this works)

SUNP0002.jpg

first come, first served, the boat is too good to go to the dump

I have this 1976 starcraft supersport that has been out of the water since 2001 when I bought my new boat. I had a buddy who wanted it but he has since backed out. Therefore, it is free to anyone who wants to come and get it. The boat has a couple dings (not bad ones) and is missing a rivet in the rear but it is easily accessable to repair. The boat has been renovated with a casting platform but I'm sure this could be a great winter project for someone to restore. I have the side rails and top frame for it too. the trailer has to stay (my son's) and the motor is his also and will be removed

Here's a picture (hope this works)

IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee263/bblower/SUNP0002.jpg[/img]

first come, first served, the boat is too good to go to the dump

Pm sent please check!

hello Grt1 sorry about the hijack, completely off topic but I would like to get your opinion on something. A friend and I are considering doing a fishing vacation on Pakwash Lake up in your area. I was wondering if you could give us some feed back on the lake and maybe recommend a resort on the lake or in that area if you could. Also any opinions on Pakwash Provincial Park that you may have would also be greatly appreciated. thanks.

hello Grt1 sorry about the hijack, completely off topic but I would like to get your opinion on something. A friend and I are considering doing a fishing vacation on Pakwash Lake up in your area. I was wondering if you could give us some feed back on the lake and maybe recommend a resort on the lake or in that area if you could. Also any opinions on Pakwash Provincial Park that you may have would also be greatly appreciated. thanks.

I am sure that if you were to start a thread regarding this question you would get a great response....

• 2 weeks later...

I have sent emails and pms to Ranger and haven't heard from him so I have moved down the post to fishnfool. I have emailed him today and will wait a week to hear from him, I hate to haul this to the dump but I may be do just that if no-one wants it

I was this! close to going up to get it last year, but time and money and my wife were against me. That is one of the best big water hulls availible, in my opinion.

If you don't get a response from here try Kijji or Craigslist.