HDS 10 and HDS 5 with LSS-1?

Basskicker

I just bought a new boat and I am looking to purchase the HDS 10 for console and the HDS 5 for the bow mount with the LSS-1 structure scan. It's ALOT of money to invest so I'm looking to find the CHEAPEST place to purchase or someone willing to price match with RadioWorld because they are OUT OF STOCK (except for HDS 5).

Anyone have any ideas? Would love to have them installed on new boat by this Friday!!!

Thanks

Jason

You're looking at $4k....where does "cheap" enter into this?

Radio world is supposed to be getting my LSS in the next couple weeks I hope.

Walleye central guys say it is sold out all over the country. If you find one, grab it

Good luck on by Friday. Even the major distributors are back ordered. I have the hds7 sent out the next day but the lss-1 seems to be in very short supply. Cabelos does not even have an expected back order date.

Art

Well actually Bass Pro Shops have them in stock....I got the HDS 10, HDS 5 and the LSS-1 and price matched with Radio World. Just brought in the Checkout Cart from Radio World showing all 3 items. In and out the door in about 15 minutes for a grand total of $4113.00 Ouch!!!! Although I saved around 500 bucks by prize matching.

When I left they still had

2-HDS 10's

6-LSS-1's

and MANY HDS-5

Called my boat dealer and he's waiting on my Terrova I-pilot to come in.....apparently there is a back order on those.

Edited by Basskicker