UFC 24hrs make yer picks

misfish

Dont really care about the under cards so,make yer predictions for the main and co-main event.

GSP vs Hardy

It will be GSP all the way.He will knock Hardy down,then pick him up, and knock him around more.Hardy has the same potty mouth as bisbong.Typical trash talk.HARDY,WHO HAVE YOU REALLY BEATEN TO BE HERE???????????????

Mirs vs Carwin

If Mirs holds back and waits for an opening,Carwins going to knock him out.Ya Mirs has put on wieghtLOOK HOW BIG I AM (yea,to TRYand look big ,like Lestner LOL)Im taking Carwin,,,,,,2nd round.Be generous here.

No matter who wins,they got to meet the the man in June.I pitty the one that wins this one.

I agree... GSP will win easily, 1st or 2nd round. Who has Hardy beat? Mike Swick? Marcus Davis? He couldn't even finish them. Oh, he knocked out Rory Markham. Ohhhhhhhh, big deal. I hope George knocks him out like Henderson knocked out Bisping. Another loud mouth.

I also agree with Carwin winning. He's big and strong and good. Knocked out Gabriel Gonzaga, Neil Wain, Christian Wellisch, and submitted Carlton Jones. All he has to watch out for is Mir's Knee bar or whatever he does with the legs.

Edited by trevy727

Mir is a far more technical fighter than Carwin

I dont disaggree Steve,but,when you know yer up against a guy that you know ,can take yer head off with one swing/punch,it,s a hit or miss match. I,ll stick with Carwin on this one.

It.s an interm match,really means nothing. :dunno:

GSP - too obvious

Mir - a hungry and determined frank mir is scary

I think Carwin is much scarier than Mir. He's 265lbs and pretty ripped. Mir is only 240lbs and a little chubby. Don't forget, Mir lost to Brandon Vera who is a light heavy weight now. Couldn't stay up at heavy weight. I know, it was a while ago (2006). I hope it's a good fight.

I would like GSP to win and as long as he doesn't get caught he will win.

Mir Carwin is not as cut and dry. Carwin has heavy hand but lacks the experience of taking a fight the distance. Almost all of Carwin's fights last about a minute. He hasn't truly been tested. If it gets out of the first round my money is on Frank. If Carwin wins then he is the legit #1 contender. I love the fact that the HW division finally has some talent with 5 solid fighters.

I think Carwin is much scarier than Mir. He's 265lbs and pretty ripped. Mir is only 240lbs and a little chubby. Don't forget, Mir lost to Brandon Vera who is a light heavy weight now. Couldn't stay up at heavy weight. I know, it was a while ago (2006). I hope it's a good fight.

WRONG! Mir is now fighting at 265 and in the best shape of his life. 240 was old Mir. Watch the weigh ins.

Read This!

The UFC 111 weigh ins are complete with one fighter not making the required weight. UFC 111 weigh ins were held at 4 PM EST at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey. Main card fighters Georges St. Pierre and Dan Hardy came in at 170 pounds for their welterweight fight tomorrow.

The UFC 111 weigh in featured two heavyweights that both made the maximum weight allowed in the division. Frank Mir and Shane Carwin both weighed in at 265 pounds today for their interim heavyweight fight. With Brock Lesnar out due to an intestinal problem for the last year, a decision was made to fight for an interim belt. The winner is rumored to have the next fight against Lesnar for the heavyweight belt.

Edited by Cudz

WRONG! Mir is now fighting at 265 and in the best shape of his life. 240 was old Mir. Watch the weigh ins.

Read This!

The UFC 111 weigh ins are complete with one fighter not making the required weight. UFC 111 weigh ins were held at 4 PM EST at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey. Main card fighters Georges St. Pierre and Dan Hardy came in at 170 pounds for their welterweight fight tomorrow.

The UFC 111 weigh in featured two heavyweights that both made the maximum weight allowed in the division. Frank Mir and Shane Carwin both weighed in at 265 pounds today for their interim heavyweight fight. With Brock Lesnar out due to an intestinal problem for the last year, a decision was made to fight for an interim belt. The winner is rumored to have the next fight against Lesnar for the heavyweight belt.

He weighed at 265 for the Kongo fight too. He's been working with a powerlifter and gained 25lbs in muscle mass since his last fight with Lesnar

I have been following the ufc back when gracie was running it and my pick percentage is pretty good.

i am a fan of both hardy and GSP so the outcome will not upset me, but because everyone has GSP to win, i am picking Hardy to win.

i think he is under-rated big time. but GSP is smart.

this one will go to the judges and it will be a split decision for Dan Hardy.

Mir and carwin is another tough call,but im going to give it to carwin. i think it will be a ground n pound stoppage by the referee.

mir wants brock so bad and is on a tear and even put on the pounds,but his focus on brock looking past carwin will be his downfall, plus carwin has a good chin.

Mir lost to vera when he was a trainwreck from the accident long time ago, you're forgetting mir just knocked out the best striker in the heavyweight division

Funnier things have happened. did anyone see the shogun/machida fight? anyone?

guess we'll all find out the results soon enough.

That was no surprise. Shogun is top class. That should not have surprised anyone. Way more surprising than that was when shogun lost to forrest or when serra beat gsp.

Mir lost to vera when he was a trainwreck from the accident long time ago, you're forgetting mir just knocked out the best striker in the heavyweight division

Who? Kongo? Whatever. What about Cain Velasquez. He'd kick Mir's ass. Right now, Carwin is the best striker in the heavy weight division. You'll see that tonight.

Who? Kongo? Whatever. What about Cain Velasquez. He'd kick Mir's ass. Right now, Carwin is the best striker in the heavy weight division. You'll see that tonight.

Lol carwin is the most heavy handed striker but he's slow. Kongo is the best striker there's no debate about it.