new reel~~

baowu2

I have 2 Stradic 4000's & a 2000 . . . . . likely the best reels for the money there is! I also have 2 Sustain 4000's, also super reels . . . but twice the money, and NOT twice as good! I've hauled in everything from crappies to carp, salmon & 'bows with ease . . . . you absolutely cannot go wrong with this reel. Matter of fact, I'm picking up a big ol' Stradic 6000 from Fishing World in Hamilton next trip down . . . . just a toy to play with the salmon & carp . . . . and I think its big enough that I could bolt it on the back of my van & tow cars! Enjoy!

Edited by Photoz

I have 2 Stradic 4000's & a 2000 . . . . . likely the best reels for the money there is! I also have 2 Sustain 4000's, also super reels . . . but twice the money, and NOT twice as good! I've hauled in everything from crappies to carp, salmon & 'bows with ease . . . . you absolutely cannot go wrong with this reel. Matter of fact, I'm picking up a big ol' Stradic 6000 from Fishing World in Hamilton next trip down . . . . just a toy to play with the salmon & carp . . . . and I think its big enough that I could bolt it on the back of my van & tow cars! Enjoy!

HAHA... What if i get a stella 20000?~~ hehe.....

I wish the salmon season starts soon!!

Miss the action so much... hands are starting to get ichy~~ lol

I had the pleasure of fondling a Stella a few years ago . . . . a retired gent had a beauty of a 13' custom trout rod, with 'Stella' attached . . . . he let me land about a 3 pound 'bow with it . . . . . THAT is one nice reel! Way y y y y out of my price range . . . . I'll 'make do' with the cheap stuff! Hell . . . the fish don't know anyway!