BPSBASSMAN"S Tyler Report

bpsbassman

Finally had time to download pics and post.

This was my first Fishing for Tyler experience. Maureen should be so proud of all that she has accomplished. Not only for Tyler, but providing such a great day for so many great people. :clapping::clapping: The first two pictures say it all. They were taken seconds apart and only yards apart.

The Innisfil Winterfest.

DSCF0032.jpg

The Fishing for Tyler Event.

DSCF0033.jpg

The fabulous crew that put on such a great feed.

DSCF0021.jpg

I had met Loonietoon and JR before. It was especially a pleasure finally meeting Cliff. What a class individual.

These guys worked steady all morning getting all the grub ready. They've really got it down pat. JR's smoker worked out awesome.

The infamous Clampett finally revealed along with Miss Hathaway!

DSCF0015.jpg

I took a pile of other photos, but most of them have been duplicated in other threads.

Suffice to say that it was a real treat seeing all those that I've met before and great to meet so many new folks.

OFNers really are a special group of people. :worthy::worthy:

Roger...nice to finally meet you and thanks for the report and yes, that kid of ours really knocks herself out for Tyler...and others (the stories I could tell :whistling: )

Dave and Ken...sorry for not remembering you so soon after you giving me your minnows on your way back in...Guess that galloping senility of mine is galloping faster than I realize... :blush::rolleyes:

It was great seeing you again Roger. I'm still wondering what brain surgeon decided the midway should have gone where they set it up :rolleyes: Lets hope next year they have it on another weekend or use a different parking lot.

And I have to agree, the chef's were fantastic. Wonderful job done!!!

Joey