Accommodation's in/around Beaverton...HELP PLEASE

Annual spring trip with my brother for some good times and a fish fry or 2 :) . We have done Orillia for years but now want to try another area. We will be fishing the Beaverton area and so far my search that started 20 minutes ago has netted me one place that wants $160 a night. I'll be sleeping in my VW LONG before I shell that much out.

2 Guys that just need a bed for the night. A kitchen would be great so we could clean our fish and have a fish fry, but it's not a deal breaker. If anyone knows the Beaverton area and has a place in mind please let me know.

This would be for the weekend of April 16-17-18.

I drove through Beaverton a few years ago with my daughter. It was a scary place. Kinda deserted, like in a horror movie we were watching for a guy with a sickle to jump out of the bushes. We didn't spend the night there...good luck with it

Broaden your search a bit... Can't think of the name of the place at the moment, but right at the mouth of the Peferlaw Brook (River), there is a resort right on the water. tie your boat up on the docks, fish cleaning station and a very nice restaurant if you want as well.

Unless someone else chimes in for the name of the resort, I will look it up in the meantime.

Edit: found it...http://www.peninsularesort.net/

google map

Cheers, Ron...

Edited by Ron