ATTENTION OLD RIVET HEADS AND NEW(nf)

BITEME

IRON MAIDEN

Will return to Toronto on July 03 2010 to promote The Final Frontier their 15th studio Album

Like em or not they Rock Hard and take no prisoners they do not compromise their values , its always full steam ahead

Back up will be Dream Theater. For those that have never you should this is Metal at its finest played by some of the most professional musicians on the planet.

Tickets go on sale March 13 2010

And of course the added bonus to this glorius event will be the Pike Fishing during the day prior to the sonic assualt, from a paddle boat or shore around OP

UP THE IRONS :worthy::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

So if you is goin to the show that day let me know we could hook up (in a fishing kind of way) get some fish , some street meat, and go to the show and get our frontal lobes tore out

Peter

Enticing to make a road trip up there.

Ironic as well as ive just pulled them back up out of my CD collection lol

My 10 year old nephew has me playing Alexander the Great OVER AND OVER AND OVER LOL

He also doesnt understand the concept of Live after death.........he said, why is there people cheering on the CD, .......I said cuz its a live album. He didnt get the concept of recording and selling an album that they recorded at a concert lol

Here's a heads-up of one to watch for. Not sure if it's going to be a "one of" as everyone involved has day jobs, but I expect it to be the premier rock CD of this year. At 60 years old, I grew up with Clapton, Page and Beck as guitar heroes, Bonamassa is every bit as good IMHO, probably technically better.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...wsitemID=135451

Have fun at the show and play it LOUD.

Right on !!!!!!! Hey Buster ill meet you there!!!! again.......
We need a driver Mr.Ristimaki.........last time march 16th/2008 was just freaking awsome not much more to say, bruce just get's better and better,What I really hope for is front row seats and way More EDDIE!!!!...and a driver so we can have some pop.  ;)