Quick work there Mods

Rob

Why did the Henry, Italo thread get pulled ? May be old news but it was new to me and some others, and if it was the 2 normal guys trolling 8 rods from this year it would be on page 4 of bashing, it may have been a while ago but it did happen, or did I miss something ?

I didnt see it, but I think that thread got pulled for a couple of reasons. some uninstantiated (sp) accusations and falsehoods and general garbage. The choice was pull it or get the obligatory, "ill sue you emails" .. which none of the mods needs to deal with on a Sunday nite...

I can understand that guys, but only good things were said about Bob. I though the post was pulled because the Henry/Italo thing was old news and the bad history of fishing didn't matter, it was my first time hearing of this news and was interested that's all. :dunno:

My apologies to the mods if you get any "I'll sue you emails" I wouldn't want to deal with that either.

....The problems with these types of threads (potential lawsuits aside) is that many become defensive and others offensive. That makes it all a moot point. No winners no losers just a lot of hearsay and argumentive thoughts pro and con. What's been done has been settled in the courts many years ago. Time to move on.